Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 3/23/23

Hi @JudyL
Yesterday I was happy with my purchases at TJM
I bought a Hot Tools hair dryer for $29.99
And a drybar half pint ceramic brush for $12 and Wella hair spray for $8
Honored Contributor

I haven't been ordering too many beauty products the last few weeks, because I've been ordering new window coverings.  However, I ordered one beauty product this week that I won't be without.

Naturium Fermented Rice Enzyme Cleanser.  I always keep a back-up, so as soon as I open one I order another.

3F1E1CE5-CA16-47D9-8E7A-C1869ADA1602.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess
Hi lovely lady 🌹
I've always wondered how to wear liquid eyeliner without getting all over my lashes or having it look like a straight line with a gap between my lashes and the liner 🥴
I'm always in amazement at the MU skills of the ladies who post here. 💯
I get by but only that with MU
Honored Contributor

@Midmod I don't worry about it getting on my lashes.  I go right up against them.  Mascara goes on top of it, so it's not a problem even if you're using colored eyeliner.  My problem is my eyes are rather round and I like to use eyeliner to sorta change the shape by winging it out a little.  But, if I close my eye and just follow the lash line, I don't end up with a wing; it'll be downturned which is not a good look.  I also have difficulty because my eyes are a bit deep set, so there's a little bit of a hump I have to get it over.  The hump part disappears when my eyes are open.  And, for some reason, it is harder to do my right eye with my right hand than it is to do my left eye with the same hand. No way I'm lining with left hand. 

One thing to think about, people aren't going to see your eyeliner theyway it is shown in ads.  People aren't getting that close to analyze if you got it perfectly right.  I would've had to give up a long time ago if that was the case.

Honored Contributor

Part of my Amazon order came today.

Luxe Organics Conditioning Co-Wash Cleanser - This is a repeat purchase for me.  It's the ONLY Co-wash I have found that doesn't contain PEG's.

Ayasal Heated Eyelash Curler - I recently saw a Panasonic one on The Today Show and had it in my Wish List, but when I got ready to order they were out of them.  This is not a heated version of the old squeeze your eyelashed into submission curler.  You use it much like putting your mascara on.  You can select the temp.  It got good reviews so thought I'd try it.

Contributor

I've bought a few...okay 6 things from Mad Hippie at Ulta. I am always trying new stuff and my bathroom vanity reflects it. Mad Hippie is supposed to be natural and clean. No problems so far but it has just been about a week.