Honored Contributor

Good morning!  With the beauty shows that have been on lately, there should be lots to report.  Let us know what you purchased!

Here's my list:

ULTA 21 Days of Beauty:  Anastasia brow whiz in soft brown; IT brushes for Ulta shadow brush and tapered bronzer brush; Estee Lauder double wear foundation in 3C1 Dusk; Smashbox hydrating primer.  Haven't received them yet, they are supposed to arrive today.  All of these are repeat purchases for me. 

Paula's Choice - Skin Perfecting 25% AHA and 2% BHA exfoliating peel and Resist Daily Pore-Refining Treatment with 2% BHA.  At first I purchased the peel but then went back to look at the Pore-Refining Treatment and it was 25% off with free shipping so figured why not try it.  I received these yesterday so will start using the BHA toner today and will try the peel on Sunday.  When I saw the peel, I realized that Paula's sent me a sample to try a couple years back.  However, I can't remember what I thought of it.  The tube is smaller than I was expecting so even at once a week, doesn't look like I'll get many uses out it.

That's it for me.  Looking foward to reading all the posts from everyone.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 3/23/23

[ Edited ]

Korres Hand Restore. It has been delivered but I am on vacation so I haven't tried it yet.

Ulta 21 days:

Two different Anastasia Brow gels. New to me 

Two Ofra highlighters they are supposed to be OG and I like blinding so I have high hopes for these.

Colour Pop palette Petals En Pointe I love pinks and this was so pretty.

I am so excited to get my packages when I get home. Everything is delivered and I always get excited when I get packages.

Esteemed Contributor

Opi nail polish in "I'm Not A Waitress" ... my go-to for my toes. I get a pedicure tomorrow .... yay!

My replacement Capillus Cap came ... finally. It sure is a finicky device to turn on. Just when I think I figured it out ... nope. It's me, not the cap. Now, grow new hair, grow!

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Spring Beauties!  At least the snow is gone, but I'm still waiting for sunshine and warmer temps here in my neck of the woods.  

My new purchases this week:

Lab Direct Power Punch Vitamin C Serum - recommended by @SilleeMee, still enroute

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray - a repeat purchase for me.

Belle Beauty Blushabelle Blush Duo (Sunkissed & Coral Crush) - still enroute

Skinn Youth Catalyst Age Resist Duo A/S - since it was on sale, I thought I'd try it for an antioxidant boost to my AM routine - still enroute.

Perlier 2-pack Honey Cherry Blossom Shower Cream - still enroute (for gifting) 

Perlier 2-pack Honey Lavender Shower Cream - still enroute (for gifting)

Moringa supplement - I’ve been reading about its benefits and thought I’d give it a try.

ETA - I forgot to include:

Dr. Denese Daycream TSV.  I know, I posted my disinterest in another thread, but as I got to sit and watch a couple of demos, and since it's good until 2025, I got sucked in.  And then comes the usual rationale, "I can always return it".  So yeah.  🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Spring

Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo . Big #$$ bottle. For DH. 

Ulta 21 day sale

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I had this before in a wrong shade. Got my correct shade and tried it for the first time today. It's good. Not worth $48 but fine at half price. I have a lot of foundation.  

I bought it from Sephora (matching the sale - free ship) and got a sample of Juliette has a Gun Not a Perfume. I like it!

IT Cosmetics angled brush. I have a bunch of IT brushes (both regular and made for Ulta) and this is poor quality IMO. 

MAC Minerialize Skinfinish Face Powder
. Ordered have not received 

Have a good weekend 

Valued Contributor

I decided to try a Persona eyeliner pencil.  I have used UD 24/7 liners for years, but they are getting ridiculously expensive.  

So glad I took a chance (based on the reviews).  I like the Persona pencil every bit as well!

Valued Contributor

@scatcat 

I find the IT brushes to be a hit and miss as well.  I have some that I really love, and others have been a big disappointment.  Considering the price, I don't purchase anymore unless it is a really good sale.

Respected Contributor

Not a purchase this week but last which I did report on.  This will be the last post of my shampoo search saga, I promise.  I am going to stick with JVN strengthing shampoo.  At first I thought it was too drying but I have washed a couple more times since buying it and it does not leave my hair tangled like the other two shampoos in this line and my hair has been rather soft and frizz free. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Maybelline Eraser Multi-use Concealer.  I'm not a concealer user, but tried this.  I love it. It's light, not thick. It really brightened up my eyes.  I only put it beneath my eyes. 

I also bought Hempz herbal lip balm, very nice. 

I also ordered Laura Geller set of 3 lip liner/lipsticks from the Q in neutrals.  Haven't received them yet, but they looked good on the show. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I bought Maybelline Eraser Multi-use Concealer.  I'm not a concealer user, but tried this.  I love it. It's light, not thick. It really brightened up my eyes.  I only put it beneath my eyes. 

I also bought Hempz herbal lip balm, very nice. 

I also ordered Laura Geller set of 3 lip liner/lipsticks from the Q in neutrals.  Haven't received them yet, but they looked good on the show. 

That is my ride or die concealer. I use the brightening one. It is never cakey looking and makes my under eyes look great.