Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 3/2/23

@JudyL 

Have you dipped your fingers into the pallet to see how they swatch?  I had an alter ego pallette once, I may still have it, and if I remember correctly they were pretty nice.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Have you dipped your fingers into the pallet to see how they swatch?  I had an alter ego pallette once, I may still have it, and if I remember correctly they were pretty nice.

@monicakm - swatched a couple of the matte shades and they were very nice and seemed pigmented.  Haven't tried the shimmers yet.

Honored Contributor

Great! Keep this updated.

Respected Contributor

I received my Heart and Soel black lipstick (HSN ts) and like it.  I was concerned that it would be a bright pink on me, but it is a soft pinky brown on me.  Not a lot of color, but that is fine with me as I didn't want a lot of color.  It's surprisingly moist and comfortable to wear.  I take several drying meds and I rarely try to wear a lipstick.  The tubes I received arrived safely (I noticed a lot of the bad reviews were that the product arrived melted and broken).  I have used it daily since it arrived and that is unusual for me. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

This CT Pink Pop blush is exactly what I've been looking for.  The perfect peachy pink, sheer but buildable, flush of color.  It's perfect for spring.  

Honored Contributor

I bought another laser device. It's one that has been discontinued for several years but it was sold here before that. I found a brand new Palovia anti-aging laser on eBay for a song and I'm thrilled about that. Palovia lasers work like nothing else I've ever used. Powerful and effective at eliminating lines all over the face...hurts a little though...LOL! 

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

Hi ladies ! 

I just ordered from ELF their Putty Blush in Tahiti . I have a peachy one Turks & Cacaos and really like the formula . I also picked up one of the new lipsticks O Face Satin lipstick in Pleased . They have a new collection "Good Vibes Only " 1970's inspired . They have a cute set of 3 eyeshadow brushes in a 1970's design . I will be 60 soon and thought it was adorable so I picked that up too . I have a few ELF brushes and the quality is very good . Have a great weekend 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been here in a while, but I did recently purchase a travel size Paula's Choice sunscreen from Sephora in Las Vegas and a Revlon Colorstay Suede Ink matte lipstick in 2 colors, 008 That Girl and 009 In Charge. They are matte so you need to have smooth lips before applying these lipsticks. I find that not over applying these lipsticks looks the best as they are quite pigmented.