Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I bought some stuff from QRxLabs skincare. Vitamin C (THD) - enriched squalane and also a Peptide Complex Serum. Been using them for about 2 weeks and so far I like them, especially layered. Made in the USA, good ingredients and cruelty-free.

@SilleeMee   Ya "sold" me (!!!)    I've got the peptide on my shopping list for my next Amazon order.    Appreciate all your helpful info!   di

@Desertdi 

You're welcome. I hope you love that peptide serum. It comes in a 1-oz pump bottle. The stuff is a thick dripless gel, goes on so easily and makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    I live in an all senior apt.  On St. Patricks day a lady from my building wore a white sequin cap with green four leaf clovers, a sequin green blazer in all different shades of green and black leggings with green clovers.  She is 89 years old.  It was so cute.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Aw, I would have loved to see her!

Honored Contributor

I got the same birthday gift from Sephora.  Gave the lipstick to my mom since it was her color.  I kept the bronzer/contour but I doubt I'll use it.  It's way too dark for me.  Might as well give that to mom too.  They were both nice gifts just not something I can use.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the Philosophy TSV of four 32 ounce body washes in the summer scents.  Only 60.00 - great price.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I got the same birthday gift from Sephora.  Gave the lipstick to my mom since it was her color.  I kept the bronzer/contour but I doubt I'll use it.  It's way too dark for me.  Might as well give that to mom too.  They were both nice gifts just not something I can use.

@monicakm , the bronzer does look super dark.  As soon as I opened both that and the lip balm I was thinking these aren't for me but I haven't tried either.  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a Becca highlighter.  I'm sad they are going out of business.  I love their highlighters.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  I finally had my 1st Covid Pfizer vaccine today.  I did not feel it at all. If you are fearful of the vaccine don't be.  There is a little soreness around the site but hardly anything.

@Katcat1  I'm glad the shot went well.  My mother got her first one and didn't have any issues either.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm , the bronzer does look super dark.  As soon as I opened both that and the lip balm I was thinking these aren't for me but I haven't tried either.  

I wasn't excited about any of the gifts they were offering this year, so I just got the shampoo and conditioner.  Boring, but easy to use up and move out of the house, I was thinking.

Honored Contributor

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Toner

PHA.JPG