Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  It keeps snowing!  I hope you all had a great week and found some beauty bargains.  I did not purchase any beauty items this past week.

Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend.  Stay Safe, Beauties.  HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!  I purchased 2 things this week - the Elemis TSV with spf and an Elemis eye cream.  Have never tried Elemis so looking forward to getting them.

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.

Respected Contributor

I went to Target yesterday for cat litter and a Maybellline Lifter Gloss made it into my cart. This is my 4th. They are really good and cheap.

It's the little things that make me happy 

The only thing is I didn't notice the safety seal was broken until I got home. ewww 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  It keeps snowing!  I hope you all had a great week and found some beauty bargains.  I did not purchase any beauty items this past week.

Share your purchases and enjoy your weekend.  Stay Safe, Beauties.  HeartCat Wink

@Katcat1   I purchased a small IT cool toned palette. If it hadn't been so cold and rainy all week, I may have been out "checking out" some new spring arrivals. 

Respected Contributor

Yesterday I ordered Ouai Hair Oil. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 2/18

[ Edited ]

I purchased a few items...

from HSN a Korres liter of body soap( Gardenia scent...got it today and smells heavenly!)

from ShopHQ,( I received 20% off with a coupon on the entire purchase!)

Isomers vitamin C/ Ferlic Acid liquid  (3) 1oz  bottles, her roll on deodorant duo...

AND  from  Serious Skincare , a duo of retinol pads.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Well I have to add that I bought something else.  It's all @Shanus fault - LOL - because she mentioned the IT eyeshadow palette and I really liked it so after thinking about it and looking at it for a couple of days, I succumbed to the temptation and purchased it this morning.  Plus I broke my foot this week and have been in a boot since Wednesday so doesn't that count as deserving another treat besides the Elemis TSV?  

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyLHope your foot heals quickly!

Repurchased prickly pear seed oil from GoW (I think this is my favorite & I've tried so many!) and the Night Replenishment from Dr. Kaplan, another favorite.

New to try is the Save Me hair mask in Pollution Assault. (I already like Chemical Conflict.)

Take heart. We're almost done February!

Trusted Contributor

Found a 30% sale a couple weeks ago (don't remember now if it was Nordstrom or Saks!) and received this week a Tom Ford foundation stick and an Hourglass blush that looked like a soft plum on the website.  The blush isn't plum at all but a soft pinky peach.  I debated about sending it back, but I don't have that color in my collection so I'm keeping it.  It's a nice soft blush and doesn't look garish (as so many blushes now seem to) on my 64 year old cheeks.  

I bought the foundation stick for travel - hope springs eternal that I can use it this year.  It's not heavy coverage and today's my 'wear test'.!  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

Well I have to add that I bought something else.  It's all @Shanus fault - LOL - because she mentioned the IT eyeshadow palette and I really liked it so after thinking about it and looking at it for a couple of days, I succumbed to the temptation and purchased it this morning.  Plus I broke my foot this week and have been in a boot since Wednesday so doesn't that count as deserving another treat besides the Elemis TSV?  

@JudyL   Hey, not fair. You can't blame me for sharing something great. Hope your foot feels better soon. Hop over to your makeup mirror and enjoy playing with your new palette. LOL