Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Let us know what you've purchased this week.  Always like to know why you purchased it - are you trying something new or is it an old favorite?  

Here's my list:

Londontown - last weekend from Amazon I purchased the Pink Nail Concealer and the Diamond Shine Top Coat.  I love them!  They are so easy to put on and wear like iron.  So worth it.  Yesterday on GMAdeals dot com, Londontown was having a 50% sale so picked up a Base and Top Coat set, another Pink Nail Concealer, a nail Lakur in Mauve, three Nail Veils - #3, #4, and #5, and a small nail fan to help nails dry faster.

Doll10 - has come out with a new eyeshadow palette - Doll Squad #2.  I have the first one and saw this one on Jen Phelps YT video and liked it a lot.  So used her discount code and ordered it.  Hoping I like it as much as the first one.

SKINN - the Auto-Ship of my DermaPeel was shipped yesterday.  

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 2/16/23

@JudyL  and other Beauty Junkies:

I purchased another Chanel Chance Parfum. Sadly, my Jo Malone's (except Basil Neroli) have become annoyingly strong for me.

Mac Paint Pot in Painterly (a staple in my makeup) worn alone as shadow or as a primer

Bobbi Brown's Bronzer Brush whichgives me 2....one for powder bronzers and the other for cream bronzers

I purchased a Trish McEvoy lip pencil in Barely There and her gel liner in pencil in Arabian Nights...a dark navy/black. It's just soft enough to dot between lashes, smudges and sets so quickly it's necessary to do one eye at a time.

Esteemed Contributor

Both were purchased  a couple weeks ago, but I like my Korres sea lavender serum in-shower oil and L'occitane amande hand cream. 

The Korres serum is applied on damp skin right after showering, and feels very hydrating, absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. Skin is soft and lightly scented, not overwhelming.

L'occitane cream has a light almond scent and feels great on dry hands. I have the mini size, but it will last since I only need a small amount. 

Both are good purchases. When I run out, will be checking back for these brands. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

I ordered a bottle of Bobbi Brown Beach perfume. Used to wear it years ago. Now that I live if Florida it's an even more perfect scent. The beach is my happy place. Also I remembered that my son thought it smelled good on me. He's dead so this a pleasant memory. 
Something I wore last night that I used to love: IT cosmetics Nude Glow foundation. It seemed like a good shade match initially. Lately it's turning yellow on me. Not flattering. Actually I'm not sure that I really need a liquid foundation. Seem to get decent coverage with Balance and Brighten or Lancôme dual finish powder compact. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot is currently on sale at Macy's, for $15.00, with ten colors available. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LONDONTOWN Nail Veil #4

Londontown Perfecting Nail Veil #4 - 20595614 | HSN

I also bought this hair/scalp treatment solution. Contains ginseng as an active ingredient for hair loss. Been doing some reading about ginseng and it's use for hair loss. It's also used in one other product I use for my lashes, VieBeauti Lash Serum, and my lashes have grown and gotten much thicker...I can't believe it! That's what made me buy this scalp product. If it works then I'll post a review here sometime in the future but not for another 4 weeks or longer.

Red Ginseng Hair Regeneration Spray (product of S Korea)

KORTIN Red Ginseng Hair Regeneration Spray , Hyungang Korea Ginseng Hair  Regrowth Serum Spray, Ginger Hair Growth Spray Serum, Hair Regrowth Essence  for Women & Men Hair Loss and Hair Regrowth (1PCS*100ML)

Valued Contributor

Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion

This was recommended by a poster, but unfortunately, I don't remember which nice person that was, but Thank you.  This works well for me.  I purchased it hoping it would keep my eyeliner from traveling and it does.  

Esteemed Contributor

Skinn® Cosmetics 30-Day Eye Boot Camp - I ordered this last week and it delivered yesterday. This is my first Skinn purchase and I'm trying to figure out how I use this w/ my am and pm skin care routines. At this point, I'm just using my other products as normal and avoiding getting too close to eye area.

I may well have fallen for hype ... but I was hoping it would help my one hooded eye lid. Smiley Happy

Skinn 30 day eye boot camp.PNG

@SilleeMee 

I will be VERY interested in your results for the hair scalp tonic. Good luck (for all of us). 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Thursday, Beauties!  I'm happy that we're nudging closer and closer to spring. 🌸 Even though the temps are unseasonably warm, it still feels a little nippy. I'll take it, though, and be grateful it's not subzero out there.  

Here's what happened this past week.

CIBU High Top Root Lifter - it was on sale at the salon so I thought I’d try it.  I actually like it, but noticed that my hair gets dirty sooner if I overuse it.

SatinNaturel Organic Hyaluronic Acid Serum - I stopped using an HA serum since the ingredient is in other products.  It’s been a couple of weeks and I’ve decided to go back.  I’m almost finished with the Naturium serum I have and am moving on from the brand.  I thought about trying the one from Advanced Clinicals, but it only had the low molecular weight HA.  The SatinNaturel Organic has low, medium, and high.  In the meantime, I found an unopened Perlier Black Rice HA serum. 🤦‍♀️. I’ll put the new one away for now and use the Perlier first.

Nassif Pads - 3 jars of 60 arrived. A repeat A/S purchase for me.

Perlier Black Rice Day Cream & Booster Drops - it’s on a weekly price drop on HSN and offered on A/S.  I succumbed during a moment of weakness and kinda regret it. I like Perlier products, I just don’t know that this is truly necessary for me.  My drugstore moisturizers are doing a fine job for me.  I'll try it and see what happens. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Skinn Eye Boot Camp and haven't tried it yet (delivered this week).  Yesterday I ordered the GMA deal with Londontown Nail Veils #3 and #4.   

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.