Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 2/16/23

I purchased this Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer from the A store.  Thanks to @kate2357 for mentioning it on another thread.  She was my influencer.

91bO7QGm2QL._SL1500_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  - Glad the VieBeauti Lash Serum worked well for you.  Do you like it better than the generic Latisse?

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, I love the VieBeauti for my lashes. I think it works much better/faster than the Careprost. I'm still using the Careprost on my brows and the reason is b/c it does stain the skin under my brow hair so it sort of looks like I've used a brow pencil there. I don't mind the Careprost side-effect of that skin darkening at least for my brows. But for my lashes no skin darkening but I was getting eye irritation...redness/dryness. So I stopped using it there. Love the VieBeauti ...no side-effects.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I purchased this Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer from the A store.  Thanks to @kate2357 for mentioning it on another thread.  She was my influencer.

91bO7QGm2QL._SL1500_.jpg

@San Antonio Gal 

Lol....you might be my first beauty influence. Hope it works for you.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everybody!!

I bought a few things this week:

Drugstore: 

-Expressie Nail Polish.  This is my go to nail polish.  

- Maybelline tatoo eye brow pen for my mom- this is the one with a 3 prong tip.  She mentioned wanting to try it. So it's a little suprise for her.  Gotta show mom the love!! 

LauraGeller.com

- balance and brighten foundation.  I buy this regularly.  It's a great easy, no effort foundation.  I am sometimes fair and sometimes light.  

- Kajal eye liner.  Another regular product, I like for ease of use.

- marbled cream blush stick (first time I am trying this one)

Arrived from QVC:

-the new josie maran actives (that might not be the name. LOL) It's a new serum to put with the milk serum.