Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  - where did you purchase the Revlon dupe?  What was it called?  

@San Antonio Gal 

This one, Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand. $13.

Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand Reviews 2021

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  - where did you purchase the Revlon dupe?  What was it called?  

@San Antonio Gal 

This one, Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand. $13.

Revlon Microdermabrasion Wand Reviews 2021

@San Antonio Gal 

Forgot to mention I got it from amazon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @KLm for mentioning the Bee Stunning tool.  

Thank you @SilleeMee for giving information on your results.  I'm going to look for the Revlon dupe.   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - Nice to see you.  Ladies on proboards are missing you.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thanks for letting us know that Pur was back on HSN.

I love their 4-in-1 powder.  It has been a staple in my makeup case since I was introduced to it on HSN a long time ago now (around 2005).  When Pur left TV, I continued to purchase at Ulta and their brand website. Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@SilleeMee  Thanks for letting us know that Pur was back on HSN.

I love their 4-in-1 powder.  It has been a staple in my makeup case since I was introduced to it on HSN a long time ago now (around 2005).  When Pur left TV, I continued to purchase at Ulta and their brand website. Woman Happy

You're welcome @Trix .

I was also buying that 4-in-1 from Ulta when it was gone from HSN. I started wearing it when I first saw it shown on a TV shopping network, now gone, called ShopAtHome sometime in the early 2000's. Jennifer Miller (now at JTV), Leah Little (now at HSN..?) and some other hosts were there showing it. I bought one of their kits and the rest is history.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I deleted my account.  I'm dialing back on my social media accounts.  Nothing bad, just trying to spend less time online.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Good for you for taking a break.  I'm doing that as well by unsubscribing to a lot of YTers and just generally not being on line as much.  And I'm finished with the makeup madness!  Skincare will remain a focal point tho.  I'd have to put makeup on every day and live to be 138 to use all I have Smiley Surprised  It was fun tho!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/9

[ Edited ]

Is there ever a week I don't have beauty purchases?  Probably not.  Which isn't so bad, but I want to have more in the what did I use thread!  LOL

This week from the Q:

-I recieved my auto delivery of Argon Milk and the blue Serun from Josie Maran

-I also received the Milk for face body and eyes kit.  It was a great deal and I really like the eye milk.  I think I prefer the consistency over the Pink Algae Eye Cream.  

I made a quick run to Ulta this week and I bought the Anastasia eye brightner/highlighter duo.  One side is matte the other is shimmery.  I really it.  

-I also bought a Tony Moly brightening mask.  I think they were on sale.  I also bought some peachy skin (I think that's the name) dark spot patches.  tonight is probably night four of use.  Jury is still out.

-Batiste Volumizing Dry Shampoo.  Can't live without this.  Probably buy a can every 2-3 weeks

-Last but not least Pacifica Jelly lip oil in rosy glow.  their marketing gets me everytime.  They mark their # 1 sellers.  And this was one.  I was intrigued by the rosy clear lipstick bullet.  I have been using it non stop and it's not moisturizing at all.  Would not buy again.  I just keep using it because it on the table next me.  LOL

At my hair salon, they sell the R+CO Dallas Line.  It's a good for volumizing.  I have been using the shampoo, conditioner, and the texturizing spritz on wet roots.  My stylist also puts the Dallas volumizing treatment on my hair every other visit.  It's a volumizing treatment, $20 and lasts 20+ shampoos.  

While at the drugstore, I grabbed a Sally Hansen quick dry nail polish on an impulse.  I like nude colors and they always have some good ones... I used to love this line, but maybe it's changed.  it's chipping a lot... 

Hope everyone has a great week-- heading into Christmas break for me.  Only a few days of work this week. I am ready for a break!

Honored Contributor

It's not here yet but I recently placed a The Ordinary order for

Niacinamide, Buffet w/ Peptides, HA and Sqalane.  I thought about skipping the HA this time since I've read many times that most all skincare includes it anyway.  But, things are looking good and I'm not dry so I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing.