Honored Contributor

Thanks for letting us know @SilleeMee .  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - are you going to order it?

Honored Contributor

If you use PayPal as your method of payment, then you can get your return postage refunded (from PP) if the PUR doesn't work out for you. To see how PP refunds your return shipping charges search:

Return shipping on us PayPal

....and follow the directions there.

@San Antonio Gal 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Thanks for letting us know @SilleeMee .  

@JeanLouiseFinch  - are you going to order it?

@San Antonio Gal Not sure.  I have plenty of Balance-n-Brighten.  I'm interested though. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  - how long have you had the Bee Stunning tool?  I saw it was on sale for one day and back to regular pricing now.  The reviews were decent.  Do find it beneficial and how often are you using it?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

How do you like PTR's Water Drench moisturizer?  I use the Peptide 21 moisturizer and absolutely love it, and I'm thinking of trying the Water Drench, too.  I use the Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid serum & mix it with my Peptide 21 moisturizer and it's super hydrating. Please let me know!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

2 Nars lip color pencils for $20 at Sephora,  they're really nice, one is about the color of natural lips and the other is a bit darker.  it was going to be a little gift but I decided to keep it lol.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee  - how long have you had the Bee Stunning tool?  I saw it was on sale for one day and back to regular pricing now.  The reviews were decent.  Do find it beneficial and how often are you using it?

@San Antonio Gal 

I've had the one for the body for a couple of weeks and I've used it a few times on different areas. My legs and arms are very smooth. The sun damage and crepey skin has improved quite a bit on my arms especially. I have a lot of dark spots on my arms that seem to be getting lighter, less noticable.  The skin just looks younger. I need someone to do my back...lol!

The other tool I've been using is a dupe for the BeeStunning for the face made by Revlon. It's amazing how smooth my face is and my products just sink right in. I don't believe there is any kind of chemical exfoliant (AHAs/BHAs) which can do what that tool does. It's very effective but be careful not to over-do it. 

So far I've used both tools a couple of times each week. Any more than that is too often, they say in the instructions.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  - where did you purchase the Revlon dupe?  What was it called?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 12/9

[ Edited ]

Hi @SurferWife 

I've been wondering where you were.  Did you come mainland for a vacay? lol

I won't be using the Water Drench product for several weeks.  I'm looking for something to take the place of the Tatcha Gel Cream (my morning moisturizer).  Since night moisturizer is so much more important, I'd rather keep buying it and see if I can find something less spendy for daytime.  I have more than 1/2 jar to go on the Tatcha day cream.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I have been taking a break from social media.  We are not traveling for the holidays this year.  I'm definitely going to get the PTR Water Drench.  If I get it before Christmas I'll let you know how well Ilike it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.