Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 12/31/20 (almost a new YEAR!)

I've been using Paul Mitchell tea tree shampoo & the lavender mint line, I have fine hair and I really like it. I just bought the Jumbo size from Ulta since they are on sale.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I decided to try a lip gloss I have on top of the Pillow Talk lipstick and I liked it a lot so decided to keep it.  Still probably won't repurchase it but I can use it and like it for now.  

Honored Contributor

@caheff thanks for posting that you use the Paul Mitchell tea tree line of shampoos. I do read the reviews online but always like to hear from the ladies on this board.

Honored Contributor

bought nothing but did toss alot of stuff---

Respected Contributor

Hi! Can you share with me why you love the perricone eye cream? I'm on the hunt for a good one. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell   If you want to ask a question of the person that bought the product go to their post and hit the Reply button then hit shift key and 2 and a drop list will show names.  Select the correct name and then write your message.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I added to my Westman-Atelier collection. This time her stick foundation which is perfect for just using where I need a little coverage and not all over my face. I really love it. I also got her contour stick. The color is called "biscuit" and it blends seamlessly for just a hint of contouring (at least with my light hand).

I placed an order for a new product from a company 2 weeks ago, but it hasn't shipped yet, so maybe I'll be able to post about it next week...or the week after LOL.

Happy New Year beauties!!