Esteemed Contributor

Just put in an order for another prickly pear seed oil from GoW. I add a drop mixed w/ the Kaplan night moisturizer, which I use day & night. A new favorite oil and new favorite moisturizer.

Also, my DD requested Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid for Christmas. I don't know if it is a concealor, but I think she uses it all over, not that she needs anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus : My Marshall's is less than 2 miles from my home. Many people do not know that for holiday shopping hours they open at 8 a.m. I was told by an associate that I had the store to myself! The store was clean and fully stocked. I do not shop anywhere on the weekends and whenever possible I try to shop, especially grocery stores, in the first or last hours they are open. I have done as much holiday shopping on line as possible. Last gift was ordered this week and everything is in transit. This year my Christmas will be celebrated a week early and it's just me here, so I gotta do what I gotta do.

I am careful but not fearful.

Respected Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

I placed an order with Ulta that I'm waiting for. It had an Essence mascara and lash primer, a Flower Beauty liquid blush, a Covergirl foundation, Andalou Naturals daily moisturizer with SPF 18, an Essence eyeliner, a Beauty Gems eyeshadow palette and a Beauty Gems eyeshadow/face palette. I just started working from home a couple of weeks ago too and I only go into the office once a week, so my makeup wearing has dropped dramatically. I should be set on makeup and skincare for quite a while now. 

@rnmom   Essence Lash Princess is my favorite mascara. For less than $5 , nothing compares. 

Honored Contributor

No new things but threw away alot of things I forgot I had----and wondering why in the world I bought them?????

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@rnmom wrote:

I placed an order with Ulta that I'm waiting for. It had an Essence mascara and lash primer, a Flower Beauty liquid blush, a Covergirl foundation, Andalou Naturals daily moisturizer with SPF 18, an Essence eyeliner, a Beauty Gems eyeshadow palette and a Beauty Gems eyeshadow/face palette. I just started working from home a couple of weeks ago too and I only go into the office once a week, so my makeup wearing has dropped dramatically. I should be set on makeup and skincare for quite a while now. 

@rnmom   Essence Lash Princess is my favorite mascara. For less than $5 , nothing compares. 

@wvumountiefan - Mine too! I prefer it over all others, even high end mascara. 

Esteemed Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel   That’s terrible that no one has replied to your email from that company. Is it Moonslice Beauty? I googled them and that’s what came up. It said on their website that the brand is now available at Urban Outfitters? It is hard to forget when a company treats you badly! I’d be furious with a company also. I hope you did not get scammed! 

@wvumountiefan   Yes, that's the same company.  I still haven't received the palette.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org