Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases 12/3

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  I hope you are all doing well.  The only thing I purchased related to beauty is Qtips which I often use.  There are a lot of beauty bargains out there but I always buy my friends gift cards.  At our age, we have everything so a gift card for a restaurant or store is welcome.

Share your purchases and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Stay safe and wear your masks.  Cat Very HappyHeart

Last week I purchased on sale Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush foundation.  If you want full coverage, it is a lovely foundation. I was hoping it would be more like medium coverage but it is definitely full coverage.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 12/3

[ Edited ]

I am very excited about my purchase (and deal) today! Macy's had Lancôme Monsieur 2 pc set for $32; but on sale for $27. BUT, I had $20 in star rewards. I ended up getting 2 tubes of my mascara for $8 (normally $25).  I'm way to exuberant about this deal, but, it's the little things! 

I also purchased "Olive and June" nail polish quick dry drops. I was reluctant, but they actually did work very quickly and left the polish looking very glossy and smooth!

Respected Contributor

I ordered from Sephora today with the 15 % discount...mostly gifts for my 3 daughters...Original blender sponge, foundation brush, benefit mascara, Shiseido Suncare sets, cosmetic organizer...3 daughters,  YIKES!!!

Honored Contributor

Tatcha Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment

(Fenty) GLOSSY POSSE: HOLO'DAZE EDITION MINI GLOSS BOMB COLLECTION

Respected Contributor

Also just ordered Mon Guerlain perfume 4 pc perfume set, included 3 oz perfume on sale with code, free shipping from macys...another daughter gift.  I tried it a while back, it dries down to mostly vanilla. 

Honored Contributor

Let's see from Paula's Choice the moisturizer i always use, a makeup face primer because I wanted to try it out, and the BHA exfoliant.  The last two were ones I wanted to try and since they were having a sale, why not?

From IT cosmetics, I purchased some eye cream.  The hunt continues for one that I like.

From ULTA I bought the IT "try me" kit since they had it for under $30 - I was not going to pay full price for it and this was a great deal to try some of their skin care.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Can you thin out the application by using a damp beauty blender?  That's what I do when I want less coverage.

Honored Contributor

I hope you enjoy your new foundation!  I went crazy a few days ago when Laura Geller posted a 50% sale, free shipping and free gift!  I have not even been wearing makeup lately but had my eye on a number of her products but did not want to pay the full price.  I bought a primer, a makeup, a powder, an eyeliner, an illiminator, and a lipstick!  I can hardly wait for them to arrive!  Merry Christmas to me!!!!  Woman Happy

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  and all:  It's been tough, with great sales, to NOT purchase a lot of beauty items. 

My Viseart palette is on order from Beautylish...not sure avail. at other stores/sites yet. 

I even recieved a 20% off coupon Sephora...more than my VIB 15%. They must not have done well with their big sale. I'll purchase a few necessary items like extra tweezers, miscellar water, etc. I just purchased makeup (foundation and concealer when BB had 30% off site wide). 

I'm trying a new SPF from ELTAMD called Restore. My site had 20% off. It hasn't arrived yet. Will review after I try it out. 

As usual, I'm spending most of my beauty budget on skincare. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

Can you thin out the application by using a damp beauty blender?  That's what I do when I want less coverage.

@monicakm .....or thin it out w/ a drop of moisturizer.