Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 11/3/22

@JudyL Hope you feel better soon!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Curiosity nabbed me into trying Bloomeffects tulip moisturizer. I do not struggle with dry skin, nor did I need a moisturizer, but this one is really different! Tacky, like honey, but super-duper hydrating. It is advised to apply on damp skin, which I do anyway.

@JudyL  Hope you feel better!!

@wagirl  Are you the one who broke your ankle? Hope you heal quickly!!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa ---yes, I am one of 2 that broke ankles at the same time-----thank you---appreciate the good thoughts!!

Respected Contributor

@kate2357  The device was easy to assemble and I used it this morning for the first time.  It covered the neck/dec area well and was so easy to focus the panel and use.  Just sat there while I used my Intelliwhite whitener.  Checked that it turned off at 5 minutes and so far so good.  Is very stable and sturdy.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sephora cruelty-free lip oil.

Sephora brand isnt cruelty-free normally but that one product was.

Respected Contributor

Hi Everybody!  @JudyL Hope you feel better soon.  I am under the weather too.

I haven't bought anything either.  I wanted to get a replacement Mineral Fusion Bluch (I was at Whole Foods today) but to my dismay, I think they stopped the powder blush.  I will have to research, as it seemed to be a standard item in the line, in color: "bashful"

Although I bought it last week- it hasn't come yet-- The Bare Minerals Holiday sizes powder foundation and bisque.  3x the amount of both for $36.  I normally only use the bisque but I'll give the foundation another try or I'll give it to my neice.