Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases 11/25

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties and a very happy Thanksgiving to you.  I decided to start this thread early because of the holiday.  I purchased, on sale, Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless foundation from Nordstrom Rack and just purchased Aveda's botanical strengthening product on sale from Nordstrom.  It also protects hair against heat from your dryer.  I'll let you know how it works out.

Share your purchases and please stay safe.  Social distance and wear your mask.  Your life is precious.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

just bought Korres eye cream

Respected Contributor

I ordered a set of lip glosses from Target that was new for the holiday. I don't even know what brand it is, but it is 36 lip glosses for $20. It just arrived yesterday. Holy moly! I won't need to buy lip gloss for the rest of my life!

The funny thing is, I don't even wear it that often, usually just lip balm, but for some reason I am totally drawn into the lip collections this time of year. I just think they are so pretty.

I also ordered the HairMax that was half price from QVC. I have some receding hair around my temple and some overall thinning and it's really been bothering me lately. I am hoping that this will help. 

Super Contributor

CORSRX AHA./BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner

Aussie 3 minute deep conditioner

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Esteemed Contributor

I got one of those kits from Ulta with sample-sized mascaras.  I still haven't found my holy grail mascara since I started needing one that does more than color my lashes.  The set was half price.

Also got a First Aid Beauty body wash and mini cream for half price in a pear scent.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I bought a few things from the Colourpop Raw Beauty Kristy collab. The eyeshadow palette, the brown eyeliner and a lipgloss. Haven’t used them yet, but I have high hopes. Colourpop has good eyeshadow at a great price. 

I also bought some Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner yesterday. I haven’t used them in a while. 

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Bought IT Bye Bye Redness.  Needed to replace an old one.  Has been so long since I'd worn any makeup at all - started again recently - that I was afraid to use it.  Remember loving this product.  Also bought a compact of the Bye Bye Pores.  Opened mine up to use it and it was almost gone.  Obviously liked it!  Even when I was wearing makeup every day on a regular basis, I don't remember getting to bottom of any compact.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan   Check out Stila Cosmetics as they have excellent eye shadow and usually have some of it on sale.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 11/25

[ Edited ]

I purchased many items from Bath and Body Works, including wallflowers and soaps, body wash and lotions. If your a fans go check out the once a year sale it's buy 3 get 3 free sale.

Valued Contributor

I bought one Black Friday sale item...a back up tube of my new favorite mascara, the Suratt Noir Lash Tint.

Hope y'all are having a great holiday weekend !