Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Not sure how many will check in today but thought I would post anyway.  What did you buy this past week?  Have you tried it yet? If so, let us know what you think of it.  If it's a repurchase, what do you like about it that made you buy it again?

Here's my list:

Timeless - ordered another Vit C.  Have been using this for a long time.  Maybe it's just me but I don't see much change in my skin tone and seem to have more dark spots showing up.  Before I buy again, think I'll do some research and see about making a switch.  

IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores pressed translucent powder.  Used to use this all the time and wanted another.  It was on sale at Sephora so picked it up.

Milk Makeup - a mini size of the Hydro Grip primer.  Thought I'd try it. Know some here on the board have tried it and didn't like it but I was curious so got the mini.

Sigma Beauty - they were having a 50% off sale so I bought some new brushes - blending, crease, shader, smudge, and pencil.  Also bought their eyeshadow primer to try.

Humidifier - know its not your typical beauty product, however, it does add moisture to the air which our skin needs so it's kind of a beauty product. 

Hope everyone has a happy and peaceful Thanksgiving! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 11/24/22

Only this:

e.l.f. Cosmetics Holy Hydration! Face Cream - Fragrance Free

download.jpg

I didn't think that was worth all the hype. For me it wasn't all that hydrating plus it pilled on me.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Try Rose Hip oil, I've had better results with that vs. any other oil, on all of the issues that you mentioned.

AND, it's relatively inexpensive!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A short list for me this week. 

Skinn Divine Elixir Luminous Oil (supersize) - I discovered an A/S cancellation, that I didn’t initiate.  HSN's CSR was able to reinstate my plan and shipping schedule.  Kudos to her!

Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara - I found more on the Walmart website and at a better price than HSN, plus free shipping. I picked up three for my girls and ended up going back for a couple more for me.  I think I have mascara for all of 2023!

May everyone enjoy bountiful Thanksgiving blessings with family and friends. 🍁🦃🍽

Respected Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving to all you beauties that share info here!  I picked up several things to try at TJMaxx:

CosRx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence.  Have used it for 2 days and find it ok and haven't used it enough to form an opinion.

CosRx Snail 92 All in One Cream.  Haven't used it yet as want to use up PTR Water Drench Cream before start something new.

Holika Holika Black Snail Repair Cream.   Haven't tried yet.  Bought due to healing properties since I am treating my face pretty intensely now with NRIA laser, NuFace Mini+ and Omnilux Contour Mask.  

From CVS:

Holy Hydration Face Cream and Eye Cream:  Have waiting to open.   Happened to see in stock at CVS and decided to pick up to check it out.  Reviews were good on line and was very reasonable at the Maxx.

Clean Beauty Clean Classic Fragrance:  Loved this discontinued fragrance in the past and saw on site that have brought back an "updated" version.  Have used it twice since I received and love it!.  It is very close to the original that I wore for years (replacing my Tova Signature).

From QVC:

Tova Signature Dry Oil Body Spray:  Have used it in the evenings at home and really like it.  A good alternative to parfum when I go out.

Tweak'd by Nature Chiuri Styling Cream:  Currently my favorite hair styling product and bought the super size on Black Friday Special.  It gives my hair body and control without weighing it down.  Use it every time I wash my hair.

That's it for me this week.  Love to see what others post.....

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!

I bought last week but received this week:

Dr Nassif kit.  I am excited to use these products-- the hydro screen and soft focus moisturizer are new to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Getting the Ready To Wear lip palette. His lipsticks are some of my absolute favorites, so I already know the quality. Don't know if I'll use the other things that were in the kit.

@JudyL  I didn't cared for the Timeless vit. C. You may want to check into the acura. I know that's a favorite of @tototwo . Dr. Brenner serves me well, but I also use Devita THD and MD Complete.

@KingstonsMom  Rose hip oil is a staple for me, as far as skin oils.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa - Thank you!  I will check into the others you mentioned.  Have Dr. Brenner's on my Amazon wish list.

Esteemed Contributor

I am guilty of buying a lot of stuff this week...just none of it is here yet. My list will be long next week as it all starts being delivered.

Everything was on sale...I had to buy to save. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Hola ladies, hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  I think I  had some of the most delicious Thanksgiving food ever.  SIL finally cooked (fried) turkey for the first time in 3 years.  He was on a prime rib kick for a while.  Turkey was incredibly moist and delicious. 

New this week:  All skincare

Sephora is having a 25% off Kiehls today.  I use the milky toner so got that and bought a full size of the moisturizer.  I've had some samples in the past.  Getting close on running out of Tatcha Water Ceam Gel so I bought a full size of the Kiehls moisturizer.

Kiehl's Since 1851 - Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream with Squalane 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

This is like my 5th?? bottle of their toner/essence.  It's going faster since I started using it on my neck and chest.

Kiehl's Since 1851 - Milk-Peel Gentle Exfoliating Toner 6.8 oz/ 200 mL Clean at Sephora

Multiple times to order this shampoo

Fragrance Oils from Quality Fragrance Oils.  I've purchased from them several times.  DH likes them.  With Creed Aventus and TF Tobacco Vanille in the house and now getting the knock off in these oils, I'll be able to see how close they really are.  

oils.jpg