Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 11/11/21

I just purchased the BareMinerals translucent pressed mineral veil powder.  It's on sale at QVC (2 for 1). 

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that Indigo Wild's Zum bar soap is Goat's milk soap.  It never dries my hands and I have been using for over20 years.  Here is a look at one of the holiday soaps.

Spiced Almond Zum Yule Bar

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

I can't even!  But here the two items I don't have yet.

Hourglass
Ambient™ Lighting Edit Universe Face Palette - Universe Unlocked

Hourglass - Ambient™ Lighting Edit Universe Face Palette - Universe Unlocked

LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask Gingersnap .70 oz / 20 g

@monicakm I love the Hour Glass palette.  I saw it at Sephora but didn't purchase it.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

That looks "yummy" Smiley Happy  We use liquid foaming hand soaps from BBW.

Where do you get this soap?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   They have liquid soap too and other products.  The name of the company is indigowild.com   All kinds of different scents for the Goat's Milk bar soap and a nice selection for the liquid soap.  Special pricing going on now.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

While I could still get them for 20% off, last night I bought Tatcha Dewy Night Cream and Glow Recipe's PHA/BHA toner.  These are repeat buys of both.  Sadly, I'm going to have to return the Hourglass palette Smiley Sad  It's just too dark for my complexion.

Tatcha - The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Clean at Sephora Clean at Sephora

Glow Recipe - Watermelon Glow PHA +BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL Clean at Sephora

Hourglass - Ambient™ Lighting Edit Universe Face Palette - Universe Unlocked

Honored Contributor

I purchased 2 beauty items this week:

1. WEN by Chaz Dean Bella Spirit Enhancing & Defining Creme
  2. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic CloudSerum Duo
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Hi 

I picked up the Better not Younger voluminizing shampoo and conditioner from the Sephora sale . 

I also picked up 2 Thrive mascara's one for me and one for my sister for Christmas . We both love it ! 

I also ordered a Henry Rose perfume  sampler for myself to try . I want one full size bottle for  Christmas . I am testing a them out to see which I like . 

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee 

hi ! I have the ELF Hydrating Core Lips shine in Delightful. Its another one of those MLBB shades . I recently purchased some ELF skin care products and have been more than pleased with them . I have found in recent years that if I can find comparble products at a lower price for the same results , I enjoy splurging on the prodcuts I feel are worth their price tag . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@marmarbrooklyn 

Oh I like that color! I might have to get that one, too. Thank you!Woman Happy

FREE SHIPPING at e.l.f. today!!