Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I am really losing it.  I created this thread in another thread -- Hello?  So I am redoing.  I surely will miss you ladies.  I learned so much from you especially about skin care.  I will not be creating this thread in ProBoards so please feel free to take over.

I purchased Premium cotton rounds from Target and also a massager that is electric with hot or cold choices and about 8 attachments. I paid $6 less than Amazon.  I had a mssager but after I had surgery several years ago the woman feeding Ava, my cat, stole the massager and Ava's brush.  I have no use for people who steal.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend -- the weather has been perfect here in the low to mid 70's.  The South Pole had a temperature of -78.  Can you imagine that?  That's without the wind factor. LOL

Share your purchases and/or comments.  Let's enjoy the few weeks left together.     Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/7/21

At the beginning of last week I opened my fall body washes from Philosophy- Apple Cider, Orange Cocoa Cream and Brown Butter Cookie.  This week I received my purchase for winter scents- Snow Angel (a family favorite), Snow Globe and Snow Man.  I will use those after Christmas during the winter season.  I have Candy Cane and Sugar Plum Fairy for the holiday season and I am hoping they offer an assortment of 6 ounce bottles of holiday scents that I can add to my collection. 

I have also started using Serious Skincare Vitamin C pads.  They are quick and easy to use in the AM and it dries quickly so I don't have to wait long to put on my SPF moisturizer.  I also bought a nighttime retinol lotion from them but I keep forgetting to use it after I wash my face at night. 

Esteemed Contributor

Almond Cookie fragrance from Carol's Daughter.

It is very nice!

@Katcat1I wish you would consider about continuing on! How else are we going to hear about your Chicago weather? And you, of course!!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Does this mean you're not coming over to ProBoards or just not doing the "what did you buy?" threads?  I SURE hope you're coming to the other message board!!!

I'm giving Susan Yara's line a try.  The same thing in Tatcha is $151

Order.JPG

Bought  this blue e/s palette for the bottom left color as an inner corner shadow.  It's a bright, light aqua.

es.jpg

Christmas gift for my sweet granddaughter.  Bum Bum Body Mist

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Sol de Janeiro

Lancôme - Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 215 Buff N 1 oz/ 30 mL Allure Best of Beauty Seal

For top waterline

This boycott of Colourpop is killing me!  I really wanted this palette

ColourPop Orchid You Not Pressed Powder Palette

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

I  hate not being able to use all these yummy smelling bath products! Smiley Sad  Fragrance is my everything, just not for bathing.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 - I will miss you.  Hope you consider moving over to ProBoards.  

This week I bought a small Bum Bum cream for the DD's stocking.  Bought because of the raves here but also because of the name.  How could I resisst that?  DD will love it.

Also purchased a Rimmell pressed powder, QRx neck cream.  Both of these are new products so will see how I like them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Harpa   @JudyL    I signed up for the Proboards but I regret it because I may end up getting emails from more people.  Proboards has a right to share info.  I will be there but not creating a Beauty Purchase thread.  I have to visit this Proboards to see have everything works.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

This past week, I bought a BK beauty brush.  Just one as that was enough for me price wise.  Anyway, bought a foundation brush.  It arrived today.  Oh My Word, it is a beautiful brush.  So soft - can I have a pillow made of this brush please - and the handle feels good in my hand, if that makes sense.  The bristles are soft but dense enough to do the job so don't think soft means mushy and won't work well.  I am really happy that I treated myself.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Is it a burgandy colored handle?  

You're not going to beleive what I just got in 

the mail today Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

This past week, I bought a BK beauty brush.  Just one as that was enough for me price wise.  Anyway, bought a foundation brush.  It arrived today.  Oh My Word, it is a beautiful brush.  So soft - can I have a pillow made of this brush please - and the handle feels good in my hand, if that makes sense.  The bristles are soft but dense enough to do the job so don't think soft means mushy and won't work well.  I am really happy that I treated myself.  

@JudyL, those brushes look beautiful.  I won’t be buying any since I have loads of high end and drugstore and barely use any of them, but every time I see them, I am tempted. 

Enjoy.