Honored Contributor

Good morning!  With all the beauty shows on the Q and HSN, I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts.  What did you purchase?  Trying something new or repurchasing an old favorite?  Let us know what you like and what made you want to try a new purchase!

My list:

ULTA:  Bought something for DD - The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter - this was on a really good sale so got one for DD's Christmas stocking and one for me.  Have been using their Argan choice and liking it.  L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glotion - I had this on waitlist and it finally came back in stock.  This is L'Oreal's version of a glowy primer.  Haven't received it yet.

SKINN COSMETICS - I ordered the DWP face and eye serum kit and the TS foundation in shade 3C.  Haven't tried either one of these SKINN products before.  Have heard good things on this board about the face and eye serum and the foundation.  Everything from SKINN that I've tried so far has worked really well for me so hoping the same for these.

Mally - Ordered her shadow stick TSV and her dark circle corrector.  Haven't tried either one of these products before.  Really want some easy eyeshadow sticks for those days I don't have time or want to use a palette and just want something quick.  The dark circle corrector is a "well, let me try one more thing for under the eyes" purchase.

Timeless Skin Care - Their Vitamin C is a staple for me and was running low.

Bobbi Brown - eyeshadow palette called Day & Light that was talked about on another thread on the Board.  Another new purchase as I haven't tried a BB palette before.  It sure looked pretty!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 10/6/22

Hello Thursday's Beauties.

I purchased the Chanel shadow palette in Tisse Rivoli (very neutral). Still  on my small palette kick.

I had a 30% off CVS coupon in the mail and purchased 2 L'Oreal Mascaras, lavender essential oil (2)...use them in my mister in my studio and bedroom. I also purchased 2 Burts Bees lip balms in pomegranante...seems to sell out first.

Lancome's Bificel eyey makeup remover...the best so far.

***Quick note: when I post these purchases, they are for my persona;l use. There wouldn't be enough time or patience to post purchases of makeup and skincare for client use.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus - oh dear, another small palette.  I am liking my small palettes a lot right now too.  I've had the Burt's Bee's pomegranite lip balm before and like it a lot.  You're right it does sell out fast.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, I've been waiting for your post this week, @JudyL. I've not bought any beauty items for quite awhile so I couldn't play along here. Ha! But now...it's my birthday month! I wanted the free birthday gift from Sephora and it's on it's way to me...along with $100.00 worth of other stuff. 😲 Funny how something free then turns into such an expensive proposition. LOL! I also treated myself to QVC's Laura Geller Party in a Palette set that I absolutely didn't need. It seems birthdays justify a lot of misbehaving. 😉  

NARS Rising Star Cheek Palette
NARS
Rising Star Cheek Palette

Laura Mercier Laura Mercier Birthday Gift Set
Laura Mercier
Laura Mercier Birthday Gift Set

NARS Behave Backstage Cheek Set
NARS
Behave Backstage Cheek Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION 3-in-1 Pencil Sharpener Sephora Quality Way-Nice Price
SEPHORA COLLECTION
3-in-1 Pencil Sharpener

Kosas Revealer Foundation trial size in shade Light Cool 180
Kosas
Revealer Foundation trial size in shade Light Cool 180
FREE

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Pumpkin Spice 0.7 oz / 20 g
LANEIGE
Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C
Pumpkin Spice

Laura Geller Party in a Palette Set of 4 Full F - A555368
Laura Geller Party in a Palette
Valued Contributor

CeraVe - Skin Renewing Eye Cream

This is a first time purchase so looking forward to trying it.

Essential Oil - Combined scents of Marjoram, Mandarin, Frankincense, Ylang Ylang and Lavender

This seems interesting and was a first time purchase from a Target promotion. It's designed to aid in sleep. 

RMS Beauty -  Beauty oil. This is a repeat order as I don't want to be without this oil. I have rosacea and this oil (so far) has not caused any irritation and hydrates my skin beautifully.

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday in advance @pupwhipped .  You deserve what you bought! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped - I love it!  You have some wonderful things coming your way!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @pupwhipped . Have a great day. 😍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy Thursday, Beauties! 🌻🍁🎃

Gorgeous autumn colors are gracing our area.  I have mums placed around the outside of our house too.  Such a beautiful time of year.  DH and I leave Saturday for a week away.  It's an annual event where we'll be with a group of dear friends.  The worst part, for me, is the packing and unpacking.  

Here's my haul for the week...

Hyaluronic Acid Capsules - Amazon subscription

NAD Softgels - Amazon subscription - first time ordering

Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss (Taupe Luster) - Amazon subscription

Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss (Indulge In It) - Amazon subscription

Hello Lovely Multi Collagen Capsules - Amazon subscription - first purchase of this product.  I’ve been using a liquid for a couple years but decided to switch to something more convenient and a bit more budget friendly.

Distinction Firmalift Eye & Face Serum - Amazon subscription - I’ve been using this under my eyes for quite sometime.  It contains Arnica and I have no under eye darkness.

Mad Hippie Eye Cream - Amazon subscription - it's “old faithful” for me, excellent ingredients, effective, and affordable.

Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplement - Amazon subscription

Astaxanthin Supplement - Amazon subscription

ACV Capsules - Amazon subscription

Oral B Superfloss - Amazon subscription

Hempz Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Chai Lotion - shopped my closet.  Love this scent!

Estée Lauder Futurist Hydra Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - I like the Double Wear foundation. Thought I’d try this for more casual days. It's nice. 

Cosmedica Hyaluronic Acid Serum - thinner consistency than The Ordinary, which I like.  It’s inexpensive and now that I know I like it I’ll put it on an Amazon subscription.

Skinn Divine Elixir Eye Oil - auto shipment rec’d

Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Creme AM - auto shipment on its way.