Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,   Almost November.  Time sure flies by quickly.  I did not have any beauty purchases this past week.  However, I received a sample of Jo Malone's new Silver Birch and Lavender.  What a beautiful scent.  The combination of the two make it something completely different but really, really special.  It is one of Jo Malone's new scents.

Share your purchases and/or comments.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay safe.  Countdown to Thanksgiving coming up.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/28/21

[ Edited ]

Hello @Katcat1 .  I purchased Clinique's Black Honey lipstick and Laura Mercier's Rouge Ultime lipstick. Enjoy your new perfune.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   I did not purchase the fragrance.  I only had a sample; however, when I need a new fragrance, I certainly will purchase it.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I purchased the fragrance yesterday!  It's really different than my other JM frags!

Nordstrom has 15%off beauty/fragrace so picked up some Bobbi eye stickswhich Ive been using often, the face oil, eye pencils, brow and a cute Clinique tin with 5 full sized lipsticks for $25!

Honored Contributor

@Fifi1    I think it is special.  It doesn't smell like lavender or silver birch but together - oh, la, la.  lol

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I bought the Clinique tin with the 5 lipsticks - maybe that was last week.  LOL

For sure I know this week I purchased the Elf cleansing balm, Elf sleeping mask, Bite size eyeshadow in Cream and Sugar and a setting spray.  As a free gift with order, I get a high-def setting powder - its in yellow; and an eyeliner brush.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Fifi1    I think it is special.  It doesn't smell like lavender or silver birch but together - oh, la, la.  lol

i needed another fragrance like another hole in head!  It is very unique and I wore it around mall for an hour and decided it wasn't headache inducing or allergy!

BUT, 15% got me, so i spurged!  
October is my bday month and I have trated myself ALL month long, and need to get to November and reign myself in!  

Honored Contributor

Chantecialle...oh SO decadent

all

Florasis

Don't have this yet.  Waiting till Nov 1 for it to drop

Rose.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

Screenshot 2021-10-28 145529.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Fifi1 

That's  how I used to treat my daughter's Oct birthday.  They were a month long event.  When I turned 60 two years ago, the entire year was dubbed my 60th Birthday Extravaganza.

Esteemed Contributor

Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel lip in Rose Mauve.

And to complement: LM cavier eye stick in Bed of Roses. I'll swipe this right above the crease. RoseGlow Caviar Stick Eye Color Eye Shadow Stick - Bed of Roses

I know I'll need a light hand; these are both darker than what I've been wearing! 

@Katcat1Thanks for talking about JM's new scent. I'll look for it, once I get out there.