Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 10/27/22

@Harpa wrote:

How can we resist sales? Or, if we need to replenish our beauty arsenal?

I just took advantage of my points for MD Complete Retinol & Vitamin C. I like this duo more than anything else I've tried.

Pretty much stocked w/ things I use, but that doesn't hinder my looking - especially w/ color cosmetics.

@Harpa  I took a look at the MD Retinol & Vitamin C you mentioned.  It looks like a three piece kit, is that correct?  Currently I am only using a vitamin c product and am thinking about adding something to my routine.  The reviews were good.

Honored Contributor

@catsgalore5354   That is a beautiful lip color.  One pencil is $68.00 in ebay!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I just transferred my Naturium Essence to one of the spray bottles & LOVE it!  I need to order another bottle of the Essence now.  I bought 2 of the 10 oz. bottles.  I will use one for my essence and another one for my WEN Replinishing Treatment Mists.  I think the the continuous spray is really nice!  Thanks for mentioning them!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I got mine from Macy's on sale.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@monicakm 

I just transferred my Naturium Essence to one of the spray bottles & LOVE it!  I need to order another bottle of the Essence now.  I bought 2 of the 10 oz. bottles.  I will use one for my essence and another one for my WEN Replinishing Treatment Mists.  I think the the continuous spray is really nice!  Thanks for mentioning them!

@SurferWife  I do the same thing. Because I use one kind of mist in the AM and a different one at night, I bought white and a black misting bottles.

Honored Contributor

So did anyone notice that I placed two separate orders for this Lawless lipgloss?  Was anyone going to tell me?  LOL  Luckily I caught it in time to

cancel the 2nd one.

LAWLESS - Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Glazed 0.11 oz/ 3.3 mL Clean at Sephora

Eye Roll Emoji GIFs | Tenor