Respected Contributor

I bought a Haus Labs lip gloss (Lady Gaga's line) off Amazon. Yesterday they had products from her first launch on sale. I paid $9 and it should be arriving today. The shade is Riot, a pale pink. 

It's my first makeup purchase in over 7 months. I have been on a makeup no buy since March. I had been working from home and wasn't wearing makeup. I returned to the office last week but have to wear a mask most of the time and I'm still not wearing makeup, but I will use the gloss on non-work days. It's sheer, and I've heard they are very hydrating and comfortable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Something to beautify my home:

Martha Stewart Collection Martha Stewart  Figural Squirrel Holding Acorn, Created for Macy's

😁

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel    That is precious. Enjoy your new piece.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I was wandering around Costco and saw Dr. Nariff (not sure that's his name...one of the Botched surgeons) hylaronic acid blend. Since I was low on my other brand I picked it up.  I'm really enjoying using it.  It goes on oily/wet and quickly dries down to matte finish.    I also put it on my hands.  It really is helping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@mistriTsquirrel    That is precious. Enjoy your new piece.  Cat Very Happy

Thank you, @Katcat1 .  She arrives in the mail today.  It will be nice to meet her.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I kind of went crazy again this week.  

Smashbox glow tinted moisturizer

Bare Minerals ombre face & eye palette

Bare Minerals pro eye shadow sticks

Beauty Pro rose quartz roller & serum

Wen smooth gloss serum

Korres body firming spray

Valued Contributor

I love the palette @monicakm 

The squirrel is adorable @mistriTsquirrel 

I hope you fill us in on how you like the lip color @Cumbercookie13 

I bought Benefit Porefessional and Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion. Neither of which I was out of, but they were 1/2 during Macy's 10 days of glam sale.

Ulta also had a one day sale on DermaDoctor, so I bought a backup bottle of wrinkle revenge serum.

How I love a beauty sale! 

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I was at Marshall's yesterday and bought a Too Faced Chocolate palette. I always wanted one, and the price was right ($20) at Marshalls.

@momoftwo2007    You can't beat Marshall's .  I am fortunate to have one very close to me.  Funny... my daughter just called and said she needed a "Marshall's fix"....so she is dropping off her 4 year old so she can have some time to look around.   I get my best bargains at Marshall's.   Many brand names at great prices.   

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1    I have not been to Marshalls or TJMaxx in a long time for personal physical reasons but that one section with personal items like body lotioon, shampoo, etc. is the best.  You get brand name items at a discount.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel   Have you seen this sweater?  I believe it is from Loft.  greeneyedlady posted this in Fashion.  This sweater is adorable.

545752_7269.jpeg

kindness is strength