Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you had a great week.  I purchased cotton rounds.  I like to use them for applying toner and removing eye makeup.  I also purchased Gold Bond body lotion (talk about hydrating) and it sure makes a difference to your skin.

Did you do any shopping this past week?  Share your purchases.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and stay safe. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I was at Marshall's yesterday and bought a Too Faced Chocolate palette. I always wanted one, and the price was right ($20) at Marshalls.

Super Contributor

so I bought from QVC Kim Gravel blush a belle in the dark--I have the light & thought it was too light--heard from her that she uses the dark--so I ordered the dark--yesterday I was in TJMax--sometimes I go on these binges & decide 2 update my skin care--most times I regret doing that!--but here's what I found--Murad rapid age spot lightening serum--Alluxe skincare anti-aging vitamin c serum--and Bye Nature brightening night vitaminC & turmeric cream--so I got a day a night and a spot lightening--checked the ingredients on all three &  I'm satisified with that--so we shall see!!Woman Very Happy--marynj

Respected Contributor

I bought the MediHeal NMF cleanser, toner skin serum and moisturizer. I have used it for the last week and I really do like it. I got mine from Soko Glam and it’s reasonably priced. I still have my Matryxl and Niacinimide from The Ordinary. Those will stay. The MediHeal cleaser is wonderful. When I first used it and was rinsing, my skin was kinda that squeaky clean. I was was worried it would leave my skin feeling dry, but nope. It’s great. 

I also bought the new BH Cosmetics Nice eyeshadow palette. I have not had a chance to play with it yet, but I hope to this weekend. 

I bought a lipliner from Lancôme in the shade Ideal. It’s a great shade. 

I think thats it. Have a great weekend ladies. 😊

Respected Contributor

I forgot in my last post that I also bought the Perlier 3 piece set from HSN in Shea Butter Almond.  I own and use Perlier, Beekman, and Korres products. But I find that I like Perlier's scents the best.

Trusted Contributor

I bought Morphe 2 Skin Tint, it's suppose to be a knock-off of the Glossier skin tint.  I definitely like it, just not sure if I went with the right shade.

I also bought the mini tarte shape tape in the shade I want to exchange the TSV from last month for when they restock all the shades again. 

Both these purchases were from Ulta - first time I was in there since the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

I purchased TO's Niacinamide that should be  here this week.  I don't know why it's taking so long.  I think they delivery via Pony Express!  The Tatcha bundle from QVC will be here tomorrow...Super-Size Camellia Cleansing Oil and the Essence.  Kiss Super Strong Hold Eyelash Glue.

I wish I lived close to a TJ Max.  I'd love to find goodies for 1/2 price or less!

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm going to go ahead and show you guys what else I bought this week.  It's more than kinda embarrassing Smiley Surprised  I haven't worn blue eye shadow since I was in Jr High!  First eyeshadow I ever wore.  I'll  never forget it.  I was 14.  We sat down for dinner before heading out to the rodeo my brother and I were competing in.  We said the blessing and when I raised my head and opened my eyes I was met with a glaring stare from my mother.  She saw my blue eyeshadow...or just eyeshadow period!  I don't recall if I had to wash it off or not LOL  So this palette is nostalgic Smiley Happy  I'll try to keep it tasteful LOL

Blue Moon.JPG

Frequent Contributor
Hello ladies,
@monicakm
Love your pallet! The bottom left blue is the color of my eyeliner!
This week I bought Mario Badescu
Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Hyaluronic Eye Cream
Oil Free Moisturizer
Special Cucumber Lotion
The Ordinary nacinamide serum
Bare minerals loose powder foundation
I used BM years ago and loved it so I am trying it again.
Hope everyone enjoys their finds!

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/22

[ Edited ]

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - was half off at Macy's glam sale.  I have never used FAB and I never shop at Macy's so there's that.

Maybelline BB cream fresh version. Used it today and it was decent.

Maybelline lipstick in some nude color like the other 70 nude colors I already own.  I like Maybelline lipsticks. They are cheap and make me happy. Some people buy Starbucks, I buy lip stuff.

Derma E soothing toner.  I like this brand and have a bunch of their products.

have a good night