Valued Contributor

I purchased No7 foundation drops to mix with my sunscreen (for days I just want minimal, quick coverage).  I am looking forward to giving them a try as they have good reviews.  

Valued Contributor

@monicakm 

ohhh...I like that palette!

Valued Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

That squirrel 🐿 is adorable!! 💕

Trusted Contributor

I needed some pretty mundane things this week...

Some over-the-counter hydrocortisone cream that I use when I have Eczema or Psoriasis itching flare-ups on my skin. I buy a generic 1% brand and will stock up on two tubes at a time. That lasts for quite awhile.

I also bought some Chapstick S'mores flavored lip balms.

They come three to a package, and the flavors are milk chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker. You get one tube of each flavor. 

They smell so good, and I think that they'll be fun to use. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3   If you skin is dry try the Gold Bond body cream.  It is excellent.  You feel the results immediately.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I found one of the best lipglosses ever. By Maybelline called Lifter gloss and it is the best gloss I've ever used. A much bigger doefoot applicator so 1 swipe covers your lip and beautiful colors and good staying power. (Amber& Reef my faves). Good gloss!

Amazon.com : Maybelline Lifter Gloss Lip Gloss Makeup With Hyaluronic Acid,  Hydrating, High Shine, Hydrated Lips, Fuller-Looking Lips, Pearl, 0.18 fl.  oz. : Beauty

Honored Contributor

@silkyk   Is the lip gloss sticky?  Those are beautiful shades.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Toppers3   If you skin is dry try the Gold Bond body cream.  It is excellent.  You feel the results immediately.

Thanks for the recommendation. Smiley Happy

I use the Walmart version of the Gold Bond Diabetic lotion, as it's also made for dry skin.

I will check out the Gold Bond Body Cream, though.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@silkyk   Is the lip gloss sticky?  Those are beautiful shades.

Well it's thicker than most (those oily ones) with lots of pigment so one swipe covers both top and bottom lip. Much bigger foam doe foot applicator than I've ever seen. I like the color Amber then I top it with NYX Indian Pink. Perfect color! Lately I've been putting the gloss on first then add any fave color on top but these have enough color to wear alone too. Hard to want to buy any lip products right now but this one is a goodie.

Honored Contributor

Do they have glitter in them? Glittery lipgloss is all I wear but these are so much less spendy than the Too Faced glosses. If I can find a different shade in some of these and they're shimmery, I think I'll buy a couple.  This is 8 of my 9 Too Faced collection Smiley Happy  Thanks!

Lipgloss.jpg