Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/21/21

@Harpa  I called this number you gave and they said they no longer offer a catalog. I went to the website instead. Thanks for trying.

@Harpa wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@Harpa    

May I ask where you get your Victoria Principal? I use to use that years ago and had such good luck with it when the Q sold it. I then went to her website a few years ago and had trouble in getting the products. I actually didn't know she was still selling. 

Hi, @Leeny,

I have to phone in my orders: 866-903-5433. I think she only sells the original Reclaim on line, and I thought only for the entire Reclaim regimen.

You can request a current catalog.

Respected Contributor

I went to Ulta for the first time in a long time and purchased Verb ghost shampoo and Beekman 1802 primer with spf 35.   I am not a beekman boys fan and I was surprised Ulta carries some of their stuff.  I tried the primer plus spf on my hand and it felt so nice.  I am a hater of spf for face so I keep trying new ones.  The one I have been using is Ghost Democracy and great without makeup but wanting something with a smoother consistency so foundation powder does not grab.  I used a product from Verb a few years ago and liked it so I decided to try shampoo.  So hard to find a shampoo that cleans but not strips and gives some body.  I thought Better not younger was the one but not crazy about it anymore on this colored stringy straight hair.   I will post back reviews if either product knocks my socks off.  

Respected Contributor

I ran out of my Fekkai CBD Scalp Soothing Shampoo but still have the companion conditioner.  I purchased Fekkai Super Strength Shampoo in hopes that it will cut down on some of my hair breakage. Next week I am getting a Brazilian Blow Out and will probably get shampoo and conditioner as part of the package. 

Esteemed Contributor

I made a Colourpop order and got a few palettes I've had on my wishlist for awhile.

Making Mauves:

Making Mauves Mauve Eyeshadow Palette | ColourPop

Thumper palette:

Thumper Eyeshadow Palette | ColourPop

Ballad:

Ballad Gunmetal Eyeshadow Palette | ColourPop

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 

Your French shopping trip sounds magical Smiley Happy  Are the prices better there?  

What's the deal with the travel and diminished crowds?  C o v i d?

I saw that Dior palette on YT last week.  Kelsie Brianna Jae (Mel Thompson's bff).  It was really pretty!  

My parents sent me to Paris in 1977 to find a husband lol  It didn't work.  I ended up marrying the one I was dating at the time.  We've  been married 41 years.  Actually it was my high school graduation gift.  A 3 week tour of Europe...by myself!  Can you imagine sending your 18 year old CHILD to Europe by their self? Smiley Surprised  Came home with a very sexy black bathing suit from Harrods.  Think I still have it.  Does it still fit?  Nooooooo!

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel - the palettes you got from ColorPop look so pretty.  I especially the mauve one.  Have fun!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @JudyL !! 💜

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org