Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/21/21

@monicakm   I'm always in darker tops and my Secret says that it doesn't "leave white stains". What about your recommendations? 

Honored Contributor

I've kinda fallen off of the "low buy" wagon and not sure I can remember everything.

all

Nabla Secret Palette.  

Secret Palette | NABLA Cosmetics

Top plaette

bhc.JPG

Capture.JPG

Haven't order this yet but I will be tomorrow

florasis.JPG

Do hand held vacuums count?  For car and DH.

Eufy HomeVac H11

Honored Contributor

I haven't had a problem @Shanus  BUT...most of my shirts don't fit tight under my arms.  I just don't like the feeling.  

Respected Contributor

I use a Mitchum gel deodorant. I sweat like a fat girl and it’s the most effective stuff I’ve tried. A 2-pack is $4.99 at Target.
Respected Contributor

My only beauty purchase is the Lancôme Nutrix body cream from HSN.  It seems to work well on my skin and happy to get 2 jars.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

@Harpa    

May I ask where you get your Victoria Principal? I use to use that years ago and had such good luck with it when the Q sold it. I then went to her website a few years ago and had trouble in getting the products. I actually didn't know she was still selling. 

Hi, @Leeny,

I have to phone in my orders: 866-903-5433. I think she only sells the original Reclaim on line, and I thought only for the entire Reclaim regimen.

You can request a current catalog.

Trusted Contributor

I just returned from France, and one quick afternoon of shopping at Gallerie Lafayette, and I'm done for a while.  Well, at least until the Sephora sale!  (Yes, we jumped through all the admin. hoops to travel and return.  It was so worth it as the crowds were very diminished and Paris was magical!)

Anyway, I purchased the Night Bird palette from the Dior fall collection - loved it when introduced (probably August?) but hesitated so long it was sold out.  Spotted it at the Dior counter in Gallerie Lafayette and jumped for joy.  Also purchased a finely milled Dior powder.  Was looking for one of their cushion foundation compacts, but I guess they were only stocked in Asia.

Then I went to the Chanel Counter,I picked up one of their Exclusif fragrances - 1957 (the year I was born!).  I already love Beige for winter and this is a wonderfully lighter 

Trusted Contributor

My purchases were technically about 10 days ago, but I've just returned from France where they were made, so I'm listing them now.

We decided to jump through all the testing and admin hoops to finally take our long planned trip to France and we were very glad we did.  The tourist crowds were minimal and we enjoyed lovely access to many sites and museums.

That said, I did enough damage in one afternoon in Gallerie Lafayette in Paris to last me quite a while!  

I purchased the Dior Fall Night Bird palette - it's gorgeous! Also a press powder from Dior.

Then on to the Chanel counter.  I purchased a chunky eye line in a deep charcoal grey from their fall collection (my local Macy's was sold out), as well as a fragrance from their Exclusif's collection.  I already own Beige and love it for winter, so I purchased 1957 (the year I was born!).  You can definitely smell the roots of No. 5 in this perfume, but it's a lighter, more fresh iteration.  Lovely!  

That should last me at least until the Sephora sale!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

got Benefit,  they're real magnet mascara from HSN--a 2-fer for $30---will have to use it more to see how it works-----

Respected Contributor

@Harpa 

Thank you for the # and the information. I use to order through her catalog and was on a auto delivery plan, but for some reason I wasn't able to get it after awhile. Realize this was about 14-15 years ago or maybe more. 

@Harpa wrote:

@Leeny wrote:

@Harpa    

May I ask where you get your Victoria Principal? I use to use that years ago and had such good luck with it when the Q sold it. I then went to her website a few years ago and had trouble in getting the products. I actually didn't know she was still selling. 

Hi, @Leeny,

I have to phone in my orders: 866-903-5433. I think she only sells the original Reclaim on line, and I thought only for the entire Reclaim regimen.

You can request a current catalog.