Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.  I did not have any purchases this past week.

Share your purchases and/or comments.  Remember to stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/21/21

2 Lancome new eyeliners & the Holiday beauty box @ Macys. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just stocking up on some Victoria Principal (talk about a celebrity): Reclaim Botanical cleanser & eye cream/serum, and she finally has the Illuminating wand in stock!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@caheff  I love the Lancome liners...there's one that's a black/navy, my favorite. 

@Katcat1 My purchases have been minimal since going through makeup and "downsizing" my personal stash.

I did purchase another tub of Shea Moisture Deep Moisture Treatment Masque, a lavender essential oil and  Wet N Wild nude lip liner #666.

Does deoderant count? Giving up my 10 year love of Secret gel deodorant. The box is big, but container so small that by the time I dial it up, 1/3 is gone. ...Any suggestions for one that's a gel and doesn't leave marks on my mostly dark tops?

***Many Holiday brides, so am always re-stocking makeup for business. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased L'Oreal Revitalift foaming cleanser. My Neutrogena cleanser ran out and I wanted to try something different. Am liking both of them. 

I also am using Glow Recipe juicy pink moisturizer. The scent is lovely, and it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. I have the small size, and since I only need a little, it should last a long time. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Essence eyeshadow palette in Mauve It, Mauve It - verdict is still out on this one.  Loved the Taupe one but now not so sure about the Mauve choice.

Clinique - not sure what its actually called but its a holiday package of 5 lipsticks in a cute tin.  Hasn't arrived yet.

Elemis - had a special price on their marine cream here on the Q so took advantage of that. Had to get it in the rich choice which should be fine for winter.  Will hopefully be able to change it to the original come Spring.

Bare Minerals - they had a 25% sale on their website so picked up an eyeshadow palette called Heathered.  Hasn't arrived yet though

LilyAna Naturals - eye cream.  Received Monday from Amazon and have been using the past couple of days.  Too early to give a review but I like how it feels.

Fawn Beauty - heard about this line from a YTer and loved the color of the lip glosses she was showing so ordered 2 of them.  They haven't arrived yet.

Hope everone is doing well and has a good week!

Respected Contributor

@Harpa    

May I ask where you get your Victoria Principal? I use to use that years ago and had such good luck with it when the Q sold it. I then went to her website a few years ago and had trouble in getting the products. I actually didn't know she was still selling. 

@Harpa wrote:

Just stocking up on some Victoria Principal (talk about a celebrity): Reclaim Botanical cleanser & eye cream/serum, and she finally has the Illuminating wand in stock!

Respected Contributor

I purchased Lancome's beauty box from HSN and just received it. It is really nice. I ordered the Lancome Nutrix body balm that was the TSV, I am glad that I did, now I have 2 jars and I believe this is going to last me a long long time. I really like this balm a lot. I used it on my feet last night and they felt like babie's feet. The key to that product is Don't Use a lot. A little goes a long long way. Plus it has a very nice soft scent to it. I am really happy with all my purchases. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

This is my all time favorite but it's spendy.  Smells divine!!!  Works crazy good. 

Degree Advanced Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray Passion

When/if it ever cools down in Texas, I'll put it aside and go back to this.  Smells like roses Smiley Happy  Makes your underarms smooth and satiny.  It's white but goes on clear.  I really don't recall why I tried the Degree spray  in the first place.  Oh, use I do!  I got a small trail size can in a WM pickup order.  I wasn't having a break thru issue with the Dove.

Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Deodorant Rose Petals 2.6oz

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I'm glad to read someone else is using some Glow Recipe products.  I could kiss James Welsh (srsly, I could! lol) for turning me on to GR (among other skin care products).  The only thing I've tried that didn't sit well with me was the Banana Souffle.  It broke me  out.  Tried it twice just to make sure.  But all of the watermelon products have been fine.  Oh, and the avocado eye cream.  I don't know how long it takes to tell if it's "working" but it feels nice.  The Blueberry face wash was too drying.  Again, that's not a watermelon product.  These watermelon products are part of my morning and evening routine.