Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/14/21

I purchased a couple silk pillow cases, Kenra 25 hairspray, and some claw hair clips.

Honored Contributor

@Jjsodapop 

Tacha Silk Canvas Primer - have really been wanting to try this.

Have you had a chance to try the Silk Canvas Primer yet?  I'm very pleased with my Hourglass primer (just started my 3rd bottle) but Tatcha is my "go to" and I've been curious about the primer.  I've read a few reviews saying it wasn't as good as their liquid primer.

Thanks!

Contributor

I have not been able to give it a proper wearing.  I have tried it once, but it was a quickie makeup application and I wasn't sure how much to use, etc.  Even so, my makeup did look pretty good!  I am going to wear it more this week, so I will report back.

I also just purchased the Lawless primer, becuase I keep hearing rave reviews about that one.  I usually wear Smashbox Even Tone Primer and I like it a lot.  I just thought I would mix it up. 

I haven't tried Tacha before this.  Their packaging is so pretty.  I am getting enticed by it and I have a feeling I may succumb soon!

Honored Contributor

@Jjsodapop 

Sounds like you really appreciate high-end makeup.   Tatcha will NOT disappoint!  The oil cleanser, day and night creams are super nice.  Rice cleanser also.  I tried the essence once and it's great but Missha's is just as good imo.  I'm currently trying a new essence that has more moisturizing ingredients.  I was happy with Missha but my fav skincare guru talked it up so I had to buy it, of course.

Vegan Kombucha Cream Essence, Cruelty FreeㅣThe most Effective all-in-one serumㅣKorean Skin Care Contains Kombucha, Tea extract 78%, Camellia, Sunflower Seed OilㅣNot Tested On Animals | Dr.Ceuracle