Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Thank goodness we saved the Forum.  I hope you all had a great week.  I purchased Pacifica Coconut Cream Body Wash that is vegan and cruelty free.

How about you?  Pick up any beauty items?  I know more and more gift sets are coming out for the holidays and soon there will be great sales.  Share your purchases and/or comments.

Enjoy your day and have a great weekend.  Stay safe always.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/14/21

This is for the woman that wants to try the eye shadow cream sticks by Bobbi Brown (mini Glow set) $29 at Nordstrom.  This is also for the woman that loves the long wearing eye shadow sticks.  Mauve, Golden Pink and Golden Bronze.  Difficult to see in the photo below (so sorry).  Check it out Under Holiday, Beauty @ Nordstrom.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This is for the woman that wants to try the eye shadow cream sticks by Bobbi Brown (mini Glow set) $29 at Nordstrom.  This is also for the woman that loves the long wearing eye shadow sticks.  Mauve, Golden Pink and Golden Bronze.  Difficult to see in the photo below (so sorry).  Check it out Under Holiday, Beauty @ Nordstrom.

@Katcat1   I love the BB sticks, too...so easy to use.

Honored Contributor

The Ordinary The Ordinary The Ordinary “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% multi peptide anti-ageing serum

I've run out of Tatcha Dewy Night Cream and looking for something less spendy.  Don't know if this is it (probably isn't) but I've been curious about it for a long time

The Ordinary The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA with amino acids, fatty acids, and hyaluronic acid for well hydrated skin

Nabla Secret Palette

If these next two items were posted on an earlier what did you buy, I'm sorry.

Sol de Janeiro - Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist Mini 3.04 oz/ 90 mLBiggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream Sol de janeiro

Lancôme - Teint Idole Ultra 24H Long Wear Matte Foundation 215 Buff N 1 oz/ 30 mL Allure Best of Beauty Seal

This just happen on my screen while I was on Amazon.  It was cheap and I liked the colors so I ordered it.  You wanna know how small it is?  It's SO SMALL that I can't even find it! LOL  Wait, maybe it's in the office trashcan...it's not.  I don't remember what I did with it.  It's fake eyeshadow.  It literally  has NO color payoff.  I've bought Almay quads years ago but don't recall them being so small.  It was no more than 2" square.

For my daughter's birthday (today).  I didn't buy the big ones, mini sizes in a set of 4  Jackie Aina Forvr Mood in Sweater Weather.  And these are all the colors in their new house they just finished (after two years!).

candles.JPG

Sweater Weather Mini Candle Set

PRO FILT'R MINI INSTANT RETOUCH SETTING POWDER in lavender

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    How do you like the Ordinary brand?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I love that brand!  I've been using it for maybe over two years.  Started with the Niacinamide and it's what changed my face meh to wow.  The ONLY product of theirs that didn't work for me and in fact burned my face was the blood red AHA/BHA.  My current TO routine is HA (which needs to be applied on a wet to damp face so I apply my essence first), Nicacinamide, Glycolic Acid, Buffet (but just ordered the Buffet with Copper Peptides), and 100% Plant Derived Squalane

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution New&Sealed - Walmart.com

Honored Contributor

Last weekend I bought some things at Ulta and mentioned them in another post so won't go into to much detail here.

Tarte blush in Peaceful - love it!  so pretty on.

Tarte eyeliner - its for my bottom waterline - its a nude color.

NYX lipliner in Mauve - a backup to one I already have

Milani lipliner in Spice

Milani lipsticks in Teddy Bare and Naturally Chic

Hope everyone is doing well and has a good weekend.

Honored Contributor

My Amazon subscriptions were delivered. I tried the L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Primer today and really liked it.

My LG Holdiay "party" Palettes arrived - I have mixed feelings about them. The eyeshadows and highlighters look nice.  The blush colors are drab 

I ordered a few thjngs on free shipping day last Sunday - 

* Tweak'd Rise & Shine Volumizing Clayditioner    
   * Tweak'd Above the Clouds Cleansing Treatment Duo

* Tweak'd Supersize Cleanse & Scrub - Wild Frangipani 

* Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo & Conditoner - Wild Frangipani 

* Tweak'd Supersize Revitalizing Treatment Mist Duo - Wild Frangipani 

* Laura Geller Balance 'n' Brighten - Medium

Honored Contributor

Naturium products came today.  Haven't used them yet.  Packaging is fine but it's not like unboxing Tatcha  products for sure, but, I suppose that shouldn't matter if the products work as well.  They are totally fragrance free (sigh).

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Naturium products came today.  Haven't used them yet.  Packaging is fine but it's not like unboxing Tatcha  products for sure, but, I suppose that shouldn't matter if the products work as well.  They are totally fragrance free (sigh).

@monicakm What did you order?  Just names, no pics. I added their eye peptide cream the other day.  So far, I like it. My Vitamin C Super Plus Serum arrived today. I have mixed feelings about that one.  I've been happy with the Niacinamide $ Zinc serum.