Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 10/14/21

I need one more holiday body wash to round out my selcetion of Philosohpy Sugar Plum Fairy and Candy Cane so I purchased a 32 ounce sized Gingerbread Man.  Now I am set until spring.

Honored Contributor

Not sure you can call a haircut, new beauty for the week----but I am so thrilled  with it ----finally!!! Just what I wanted. this stylist is # 10 in my search for someone who actually listened to me------now she better NEVER leave!!!!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Aw, you no like my pictures? Smiley Wink 

I have the rice wash, oil cleanser and night cream mask.  I used the rice wash last night.  It's got tiny scrubbies in it.  I'm usually against that but I'll give it a chance.  The night cream is "bouncy" and a little difficult to get it out of the jar.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Nothing feels better than a GOOD haircut!  Congrats!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl - being happy with a haircut makes all the differnece in the world!  Congrats on finding someone you like.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl    I know what you mean about listening.  I now have a female barber cut my hair $25 and cuts better than the $50 stylist.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Not sure you can call a haircut, new beauty for the week----but I am so thrilled  with it ----finally!!! Just what I wanted. this stylist is # 10 in my search for someone who actually listened to me------now she better NEVER leave!!!!!Woman Wink

I'll join you, @wagirl.  I got had a cut and my fall color (less highlights, more lowlights) done on Wednesday.  I haven't had short hair since 1974 (a shag).  I've been going a little shorter with my cuts this past year but still had hair laying down on my neck.  I was nervous, but I told my stylist (also my DD) to get rid of the length but leave the top in longer layers and fringe bangs.  Going for a pixie would have been too drastic.  Maybe by Thanksgiving or Christmas I'll be ready for that. DH and I both like my new look though. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased:

travel size of the newest Lancome Mascara-don't like it-brush is very weird!

Mari Badescu Oil Cleanser-really like it and great price

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer-love it! have used it for several years, I also really like Lancer and Elemis.

Re-ordered lipstick and gloss from Pink Dust Cosmetics, they make such creamy beautiful lippies!!! 

Contributor

I've been on a beauty binge lately - My mom was in the hospital and then a rehab facility after having back surgery and right down the street was a Sephora.  Dangerous!

* Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks in Super Fabulous (such a great color!!), Catwalking and          Cover Star

* Christian Dior Velvet Lipstick in St. Honore (another fabulous shade)

* Christian Dior Forever Liquid Lipstick in Forever Dream and Forever Unique

* Tacha Silk Canvas Primer - have really been wanting to try this

* Maison Margiela Fragrance in Coffee Break

* Olaplex No.4P Blonde Enhancer Shampoo

I almost bought the new Victoria Beckham cream blush sticks and some lipsticks online, but they are still in my cart.  Trying to stay strong, but they look so nice!

Occasional Contributor

I bought a few items at Ulta this week.  

Shampoo massage brush labeled DIANE

OPI nail polish in Leonardo's Model Color

OPI nail poish in Alpine Snow

I also ordered the TSV Wen Trio in the winter scents..  I also re ordered my Spa Rific nail files.  I may see about canceling the set I ordered in August that hasn't shipped.  Perhaps I won't and I'll gift them to someone.