Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  Looking forward to hearing what everyone has purchased this past week.  Let us know if you like it/don't like it or is it a re-purchase?

Here's my list:

Pacifica - collagen eye cream.  This is a re-purchase for me.  Bought 2 jars so am set for a while.  Started using this after using the Elemis eye cream and I like it just as much and its much more affordable.

ColourPop - First ColourPop purchases.  Have been wanting one of their quad eyeshadow palettes - Free To Be, which is a nice basic neutral quad, and have been looking at the Stone Cold Fox palette for a very long time.  ColourPop was having a sale so caved and bought both.  Very happy with both palettes.

BK Beauty - I like her brushes a lot so bought the foundation 106 brush.  Used it once and immediately went back and purchased 2 more.  My foundation applied so nicely and looked beautiful.  The brush felt good in my hand too, if you know what I mean.  Her brushes are well made, soft brushes.

Paula's Choice - Skin Recovery Daily Moisturizing Lotion with spf 30.  This is a staple. 

Elemis - This is the last of an AD from the Q of their moisturizing cream.  Will use it at night once I'm done with my current night cream.

Thats it for me.  Have a few things coming in the mail so will report on those next week.

Take care, be safe, and be well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 1/6/22

These LARGE (4.5") metal claws are a MUST if you have long hair in an updo:

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

@Desertdi   Could you tell the brand name, I have very long hair now due to no salon visits in 2+ years, but it's not "pretty" hair. I'd like a nice way to swoop it up. Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi :I have the top clip in both goldtone and silvertone. So much better than the plastic ones!

Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@Desertdi   Could you tell the brand name, I have very long hair now due to no salon visits in 2+ years, but it's not "pretty" hair. I'd like a nice way to swoop it up. Thanks in advance!

@pdxlalesley     Best selection is on Amazon.    Be sure and double-check the SIZES.   Some vendors "throw in" a couple small ones.    

I bought these:   (doesn't say a brand name)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

The last few things that I can remember are:

Kiss Eyelash Glue in BLACK.

This is my first time to try a black glue

John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner for Brunettes

The Ordinary's Serum Foundation in 1.2 to mix with 2.0

Honored Contributor

I purchased from HSN Tweak'd volume shampoo and conditioner.  HSN had given me $10 off so it was a no brainer.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I bought this shampoo on a whim. It's a volumizing shampoo with many outstanding reviews so I'm giving it a try.

Fructis Full & Plush Shampoo, 12.5 fluid oz | Rite Aid

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Denese triple strength neck cream 4 oz. from ebay. Too $$$ here.

Super Contributor

I also purchased a BK Beauty #106 brush @JudyL !  I added a 5 or 6 piece brush set for eyes that was on sale,  20% off for the New Year special.  Won't

receive until Saturday.  I've never tried any brushes from BK Beauty so I'm looking forward to it.