Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 1/5/23

@JudyL @Harpa 

Posting before coffee is never a good idea. Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer.  ----wow.  I can't believe how good this looks.  I love it!  I've tried a ton of concealers, high end and inexpensive, and this one is tops so far.  So smooth!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer (the original).  I used this years ago and absolutely loved it.  Decided to try it again as nothing has ever wowed me quite as much.  Glad I did.  It is lovely.  The undertone is so deceiving in the pan.  It looks olive/orange to me, but once applied, it just looks really good on my neutral fair skin.  

Honored Contributor

Drawing the line at purchasing grand babies on Amazon LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm 

Well fine, but I got two sets of twins & a solo. Price was a bit extravagant,  but what the hey, they are adorable.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

Cute Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I received the Iconic London illiminator and prep mist. The illuminator gives a nice glow. I only need one drop applied on each side  of my face, so it's subtle, not overwhelming. 

The mist didn't seem to give much of a glow, but it's refreshing and hydrating. Will set my makeup, so it's a keeper. I didn't use the products together, so I don't know how that would look.

Monica, the one post sounds like you got your grandkids from Amazon. I knew Amazon sold just about everything, but this is news to me. Woman LOL

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain