Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases; 1/5/23

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties!  First Beauty Purchases post of the year!  

Let us know what you purchased and if it's a new product or if it's a repurchase of a much loved product.

This week I purchased:

SKINN - My auto-ship of the cleanser duo arrived.  Like these cleansers so much.

Prai - ordered the TS from yesterday.

That's it!  Please stay safe in all this crazy weather!

Edited to add:  I forgot something!  Laura Geller - Double Take Foundation in Light and an INKcredible eye pencil in Blackbird.  Haven't received them yet so will review later.

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 1/5/23

@JudyL 

Happy New Year ! I actually just purchased the ELF Corrector that Monica posted about this morning  . I purchased the Peach ($4) along wiith their CC cream . I am running low on my corrector and this looks good especially for the price . 

Have a great day ! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just this:

LONDONTOWN "Honeymoon" Nude

Honeymoon | Nude Nail Polish | LONDONTOWN lakur

I always pick the nude shades b/c I don't want to draw attention to my messed up hands. But I need a good polish to protect my nails plus I need the color to cover some imperfections.

Trusted Contributor

Tarte power flex concealer. New to me.

Honored Contributor

BK Beauty had a great sale over the holidays and I purchased the shadow palette and a lipstick. I guess the "I love it" never ends.

I try to do the "one in so one out", but I still usually end up with too many choices.

Esteemed Contributor

Dr. Brenner vitamin C L-ascorbic acid - the L-ascorbic being one of my core treatments.

Not purchasing makeup unless I run out of something.

I did pitch lipsticks, though, that I never used, but somehow acquired, or they just didn't do much for me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased from Marshall's a CosRx Made in Korea Best Sellar Kit, Banila Clean It Zero set (4 oz balm and 2 travel size foaming cleansers) and Acropass Trouble Care Skin Patches.  I was shopping at Marshall's after a doctor's appointment and saw things I wanted to try and the prices were right. 

Also ordered Londontown Lakur in Crown Crumpett (pic posted previously by @SilleeMee ).   Loved the shade and found it on Zulily and added to my Joules order of Doxie sweaters.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I got the Londontown Lakur in Lady Luck.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

💥Happy New Year, Beauties!💥 

Here's what I bought this past week:

Assorted Supplement Subscriptions shipped and delivered today

Amazon Basics 5-Blade Ladies Razor w/extra cartridge - nothing fancy, gets the job done

L’Oréal Lumi Glotion (medium) - I have the light, and like it very much, but was interested in seeing what the medium shade was like.  Not a huge expense.

Palmer’s Cleansing Oil - repeat purchase, a staple for me.

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla 1 fl. oz. Eau de Toilette 2-Piece Set - it was on sale, so I thought I’d give it a try.  Smells nice and a decent buy for $20.  I probably wouldn't pay the full price

Sally Hansen Miracle  Nail Serum @jlkz  recently recommended it so I thought I’d try it.

Belle Beauty Eyeliner Trio - not exactly a purchase, but found the misplaced set unopened.

Essence Lash Primer - opened a new one from my stash

Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara - opened a new one from my stash 

Esteemed Contributor

Where is @monicakm ?

I guess I did make a makeup purchase after all...thanks to the afore-mentioned enabler! Smiley Happy

The mesmerize rose bronze highlighter (Rare Beauty). A touch of light every now & then really does perk  everything up. I had thrown away a cream highlighter because I did not like the way it performed. Also, I specifically wanted a powder. Been thinking about this since she posted.