Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Products--What is your weakness?

Yes.....🙃

Esteemed Contributor

Lipstick for sure. That's the Holy Grail.

Also, mascara. Finding one that's rich and deep black, doesn't smudge or flake, comes off with soap and water, and makes my lashes look like I got $300.00 extensions is my alway challenge.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

WEN...anything! Skincare - serum, moisturizer. Make-up - foundation, eye shadows. I love bold colors!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

Highlighters!

Honored Contributor

@Annebellethecat, Got me hooked on Laura Geller Inkcredible eyeliner in black!  I thought I was happy with Mally.  Wrong!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

Lipstick, lip gloss, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner....I guess my weakness is makeup...period

Honored Contributor

I've typed and deleted 5 times.  I give up!  (ALL things) makeup is my weakness!!  But I guess I have more lipstick/gloss and eyeshadow than anything.

Frequent Contributor

Eyeshadows and highlighters. Any more liquid/cream products I buy will definitely go bad before I can use them up, so I feel less guilty if I buy powder products.  The drier the texture the better, although deep down inside me I know even the quality of these will degrade over time.

Esteemed Contributor

I've always had a weakness for fragranced bath & body products.  I'm trying to hold off on buying stuff like that now, because I have enough (more than enough, really), and my nose is more sensitive now than it used to be.

I've also always had a weakness for eyeshadow, since it's so fun to experiment with.

Skin care has become more of a weakness for me as my skin has changed.

Otherwise, I tend to go through phases with things.  Lately I've been looking at makeup brushes and sponges a lot, because I've been using the same types of brushes for years and I realized I may be able to get better results if I branch out and try some new ones.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

Philosophy shower gel, Laura Geller Balance & Brighten, and Josie Maran body butters in the fruity smells. Can't get enough, obsessed.