Honored Contributor

Beauty Product on air yesterday...help?

[ Edited ]

It was a blade that cleaned out the pores on your face.....might have been sonic?  I can not remember the name of it

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Product on air yesterday...help?

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Wow I have one sitting with my stuff and forgot what it did, I despetrtly need a facial but will not be with out a mask for that long so this is a great idea

But I do not have the charging cord Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

The reviews were not so good on this! I looked it up when I saw it on with Shawn.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox 

I had a microdermabrasion appt. about 2 weeks ago and kept my homemade mask on.  I folded it up to have the lower face done.  When entering the building I kept a hand sanitizer wipe to touch doors.  I kept my arms and hands folded so as to not touch armrests, etc.

They worked with me and the appt. went well.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz 

I am not willing to take that risk, I have a compromised immune and I am not comfortable doing a facial right now 

@jlkz wrote:

@I am still oxox 

I had a microdermabrasion appt. about 2 weeks ago and kept my homemade mask on.  I folded it up to have the lower face done.  When entering the building I kept a hand sanitizer wipe to touch doors.  I kept my arms and hands folded so as to not touch armrests, etc.

They worked with me and the appt. went well.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow I have one sitting with my stuff and forgot what it did, I despetrtly need a facial but will not be with out a mask for that long so this is a great idea

Buy a new one at the dollar store. Or, if you have an Android phone that uses a mini USB cord, you can use that.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

The reviews were not so good on this! I looked it up when I saw it on with Shawn.

@FlowerBear    yes... I wanted to go and read the reviews... and that made me decide NO on the item... TERRIBLE REVIEWS!!!

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina 

Not an android charger, its the mail female type of cord

@Caffeina wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Buy a new one at the dollar store. Or, if you have an Android phone that uses a mini USB cord, you can use that.