Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Night w/Sandra & Alberti <3

I would rather watch Albert host by himself.  I don't care for Sandra at all.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I also enjoy watching the Friday Night Beauty.  No one is screaming or talking so fast that you have no idea what they said.  Keep up the good work!   Cat Happy

They both know how to complete a sentence without  the “teen speak” so for me that’s a plus!

Contributor

YES!!!! Love Sandra and Alberti together.  I've always loved watching Alberti. ..He has a great personality, and his laugh is infectious!!  He should have his own show! Smiley Very Happy  I have my DVR set for the Friday nite show, just in case i miss it!!   

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Alberti, but I find that Sandra oftens speaks so quickly that its impossible to understand her; and she also interrupts the Vendor with useless babble about nothing, which is annoying. 

Yes, she is beautiful, and she and Alberti seem genuinely fond of one another.  I just find that I do not enjoy watching her. When she is on by herself, I am always disappointed. Just me, I guess.

Honored Contributor

I like the format of this show...presenting different products instead of 1 or 2 hrs. of the same thing Iike an infomercial. 

I must get very bored too easily.