Occasional Contributor

Beauty NIght with Sandra & Alberti???! where did it go???

what the heck happened to this show?? anyone know? i loved loved it and adore both of them........so sad as appears its gone for good??? :-( 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty NIght with Sandra & Alberti???! where did it go???

@Melabella  It's not gone for good, according to Alberti:

albertiqvc

With my bestie @sandrabennettqvc ❤️ We can’t wait for Beauty Night on 3/29 at 8pm. And some special programming we have for you on @qvc #qvcbeauty #beauty #beautytips #promakeup

He posted that on his IG page today.

Trusted Contributor

@Melabella wrote:

what the heck happened to this show?? anyone know? i loved loved it and adore both of them........so sad as appears its gone for good??? :-( 

It's the one show that isn't old and musty, so of course, it's not on for weeks.  Makes total sense.  

Respected Contributor

I know i have said it before , but i think QVC has lost their way with beauty , they used to rock it , now it is so mundane .The Nuface TSV coming up is a good deal , but they have a new eye tool out and it would have been a great time to introduce it. I bought it at Sephora a month ago. HSN is even worse as far as new and great buys.I know i has been rehashed over and over , but they need a flat shipping on beauty , $50 would be great , heck even $75 would be okay. Don't get me wrong . QVC does a lot right , but beauty is not one of them right now.

Occasional Contributor

thanks so much for letting me know!! Im relieved and oh so happy now. will look forward to it!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!  I just watched the show with Shawn last night, and wondered where Sandra and Alberti have gone to......That is a GREAT show and they manage to make everything new and exciting.....even when it's not Smiley Happy  I hope QVC will dive into some new brands - especially the clean ones.We need a big variety, but if they don't go there, well there are lots of other places to get them like Credo, Goop and even Blue Mercury.  The choices are becoming endless. Have a GREAT weekend! Love xx - Belle

Occasional Contributor

sad sad sad to view the final show last Friday..........cant believe it.......this was a great beauty show and i love love love David. but arent there enough kitchen shows in the week, and little Beauty shows now? Even Beauty IQ is rarely live with beauty products anymore. just disappointing