Honored Contributor

We are all pretty quick to point out  make up , hair,and fashion  flops of hosts ( myself included) .  So over your lifetime  what  questionable  choices did you make ?  I'll  start,  I always wanted black hair and one summer I decided to go for it , bad decision.  It was almost blue , my excuse was  I was 18 LOL.  Come on let's have some fun.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Wearing frosted lime green eyeshadow when I was in 8th grade.  A boy in my class asked me if I was a Martian.  😆

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 @Too much blue eyeshadow! Saw a picture and I and I thought yikes! I hope glamour magazine doesn't put me in the glamour donts column!

Respected Contributor

When I was in 7th grade, I tried trimming my eyebrows with a pair of manicure scissors (don't know what i was thinking) and ended up cutting the tails off.

Respected Contributor

I used Sun-In.

Probably should have stuck with just a lemon juice rinse! LOL!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

No, we are not ALL pretty quick to point out things about a host's appearance.

Honored Contributor

In high school. I over tweezed eyebrows!

I went down fron caterpillar size!!!

Frequent Contributor

At 15, my best friend gave me a "Toni" home perm using the smallest rollers.  Needless to say it was a disaster and boy, my mom was mad!

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

No, we are not ALL pretty quick to point out things about a host's appearance.

@Etoile308 , Oh for the love of heaven. I acknowledge you as a superior being. Carry on. 😃

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I always had dark circles under my eyes, genetic inheritance.  As soon as I started wearing make-up in high school I used concealer.  Unfortunately the concealers that they had in the 1960's all photographed white for some reason.  I pictures I look like a negative of a racoon!