Frequent Contributor

Beauty Losers Check-In - 12/20 - WEEK 24

Well, guys, once agin , I AM SORRY for starting this thread so late today. Ive been so busy today, actually, the past few weeks have just been really busy. Anyway, I apologize. Also, I didnt weigh-in last Friday, because I just have that "gained weight feeling." lol I hope everyone is doing well. Im not doing that great, my own fault, its just that, I havent made working out a priority lately.... sigh. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

GrillGirl, please dont get down on yourself regarding the 2 pound gain, look at it this way, it could be a lot worse. Ive heard that around the holidays, its common for people to gain up to 10 pounds. So, dont be too hard on yourself. Ive been having too many treats myself too. I hope you had a nice time at your parents house.

MOmmy323, congragulations on your 1 pound loss. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Im the same as you, as far as being guilty of eating when bored. I really need to start getting myself back together, as far as working out, eating better again, etc... I have really fell off the wagon. I also need to get back to writing down stuff in a food journal, I agree with you that it helps.

I hope everyone has a great week. Pleaase check in when possible. Also, Merry Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.wub}