Trusted Contributor

I def need moisture ~ I have long curly/wavy hair .  

The other day I tried some moisturzing shampoo ~ oh my gosh my hair felt like straw ~ I had to glob the WEN on to make it feel soft again 

Respected Contributor

I have tried the tweek'd a long time ago...My hair was straw like after using it, didn't work for me.. (I have baby fine wavy/curly hair)...

Nothing helps my hair but Wen...I buy ODO/s or TSV's & think the value is great..

Esteemed Contributor

True, there are some excellent buys for WEN users.

You just have to wear your savvy shopper  hat.

Chaz has the Spring Gardena Green Tea at 30% off right now on his website.

The 319 line is all 30% off thru tomorrow on his website, with a coupon code from his public facebook page.

NOTHING helps my hair like WEN.

Occasional Contributor
I have tried the tweaks volumizing scrub, he states hair with any length needs to be moisturized after use.....and I use my wen❤️ I’m a hair product junkies and I had to try. I only use the tweaked scrub when my hair feels heavy.
Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@CoastalGal 

I tried it and was unimpressed. But, then, I was also unimpressed by Wen...

So what do you currently use ?

@CoastalGal 

I am using Joyce Giraud shampoo & conditioner...started using it at the beginning of the year. I have fine, thin hair that requires washing every day or it gets greasy looking. Most shampoos dry my hair out. This is nice. My hair is so shiny, too!

- I am also using her hair supplements, started at the same time (switched from Andrew Lessman’s HHS&N). I am getting better results with her supplements, too, I think.