Super Contributor

Studio Audience on 8-28 from 9-10 pm for any beauties interested!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ Studio Audience

@Didiville wrote:

Studio Audience on 8-28 from 9-10 pm for any beauties interested!

@DidivilleI don't see that 'live show' audience event listed on the site. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is the benefit of watching a live audience show? Do they go out into the audience and interview people or ask how they like the product. Does that mean they don't take calls during a live audience show? Just curious if there are any differences in what they have, how they offer the product, or if there are special deals for live shows that they wouldn't do otherwise.

Honored Contributor

I have never watched the Beauty IQ or QVC 2.  I do not have time to jump around between channels and I will not watch on the computer.  Enjoy your show.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What is the benefit of watching a live audience show? Do they go out into the audience and interview people or ask how they like the product. Does that mean they don't take calls during a live audience show? Just curious if there are any differences in what they how, how they offer the product, or if there are special deals for live shows that they wouldn't do otherwise.

@World Traveler

They used to do the things you mention, but I haven’t watched in years, so I’m no help!

Happy trails!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

Go to tix.com

Esteemed Contributor

@Didiville wrote:

Go to tix.com

@Didiville how odd they didn't list it here wih the other live audience events !! Woman Embarassed