Esteemed Contributor

Beauty IQ Deal Amszing Cosmetics

Take a look Ladies. A301671 Amazing Cosmetics Concealer and Finishing Powder. 

I recently came across this brand on a 50 % off viewyourdeal dot com offer. I purchased a few products and am truly very impressed. The concealer is feather light, extremely pigmented and concentrated so much so that a pin head sized dot will virtually cover both undereye areas. Absolutely no creasing or caking. It's like a second skin or better. Works for any and all dark spots wherever they are and stays put.  I really like it and consider myself very fortunate to have stumbled onto this brand. I did alot of research and it's very well received with great reviews all over the web including utube. 

Today's offer is equivalent to 50 % off plus free shipping. I did not purchase the finishing powder originally but will pick it up today with another small concealer at this great price. Do not let the small tube deter you, so very very little will do a big job. You will be "amazed!"

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ Deal Amszing Cosmetics

Amazing concealer is one of my favorites.  It is not thick or sticky, very smooth and does a good job of covering.

Haven't tried the Finishing powder, but may have to - this is a good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness This Amazing concealer has become my favorite also.  It's the best I've ever used and very well may be the Holy Grail I've been looking for for too many years! And way too many products. I use such a small amount. Do you find this to be true for you? Gee, I put a pin head amount on the back of my hand to cover a spot and  there was enough to cover my whole back of my hand and up past my wrist!. I couldn't believe it! The coverage lasted hours and my spot just disappeared completely. Good stuff! I love the natural finish too.

Its Showtime! 7 to 8 pm on BeautyIQ.

Tune in Ladies!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS, yes I only use a tiny bit.  That small tube will last a long time.  I use it to cover up prominent broken capillaries and redness on my cheek and it works very well.  It's amazing, lol!