Honored Contributor

I wonder if BiQ will become another YT channel or maybe some other internet type streaming channel...?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I wonder if BiQ will become another YT channel or maybe some other internet type streaming channel...?

@SilleeMee   Perhaps.  Courtney and Elise both said QVC will have a "beauty digital channel" very soon.  They both used the same phrase, with no further explanation.  So it's anybody's guess what that means.  Your idea sounds good.

New Contributor

I’m very disappointed that QVC has decided to get rid of the channel.  I personally don’t use Facebook and Instagram when the mood hits me.  I looked forward while limited, to the live programming Monday through Friday and thought it wa a greater opportunity to learn from products like Elimis.  I also liked the interaction of an intimate setting with the hosts and guests.

I guess I’ll return to my retail stores when I want to see something demonstrated or understand the texture of a product.  It is a real disappointment.  If I had the opportunity to redo my career, combining the Beauty IQ channel with a supporting digital format would be my dream.  Sorry the Q fell short.

Respected Contributor

Thanks to the replies about Q2 being in HD , you would think all channels would be in HD  , i pay $180 for Direct TV , not the channels fault , they shoot in hd.

Trusted Contributor

I still don't see the need for multiple channels.  Repitition, repitition, repitition.  When they began adding the channels my hope was that they would present many products that never get air time that I think would do quite well. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

New Contributor
I loved beauty iq. It is a shame what Qvc has done to it. Now no more beauty night with Alberti. I may just quit watching all together losing too much beauty!
Contributor

I loved the 24 hour Beauty channel as an alternative to the news.   I would have this channel on as "background noise" and get drawn in to the demos for anti-aging, etc. 

I ordered my NuFace device because of this channel....please bring it back!