Honored Contributor

Are you finding anything new & interesting?  

Last year I picked up some shave kits from Trader Joe's and Beekman. 

Has anyone used/gifted this Isomers kit?

ISOMERS Skincare Men's Four-Piece Daily Essentials Skincare Collection - 300-077

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
The Art of Shaving 4-Piece Elements of The Perfect Shave Mid-Size Kit - 308-652

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
The Art of Shaving 4-Piece Elements of The Perfect Shave Kit - 308-650

Honored Contributor

I noticed philosophy had a set and I believe Aveda.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I know that all men are different, but I do not know any men that would go through a four piece step for skincare. (smile)

Honored Contributor

Beekman bar soap or bar shampoo. My DH loves his.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I know that all men are different, but I do not know any men that would go through a four piece step for skincare. (smile)

I agree.I have a hard time getting my guys to put something on dry peeling skin.My DH just shaves it off.He uses Carmex lip balm to spot treat a drastic dry area(body or lips) and as gel to hold down stray hairs.My son says he can't stand the feel of anything greasy...which means any lotion.He will only use spray sun ptotection.I think a lot men will be a hard sell on beauty gifts.

Super Contributor

only soap. I gave Serious skin care olive oil soap to guys and they all -every one- came back and asked where do you get that soap. I also bought Jack black scrubby soap- I got it on a rope and as a bar and my son loves it. also the Jack black shower gel- there are two- either one- as a shampoo/body/face wash- He will actually use it or it is good at the sink for hands and face. All the Jack black products are good -and pricy.

fo fun, for an older guy-I got English leather soap on a rope and old spice soap on a rope. There are at a dept. store here but you can get them online at vermont country store or probably other places. oh, and British sterling too.  If your poppa is in his 80's he would love any of those. and the powder, aftershave. and lol, my son loves the old spice!

Esteemed Contributor

Men's fragrances stink. When I walk through Hudson's Bay beauty department the men's fragrances are overwhelming and give me a headache. My husband would not appreciate anything beauty wise as a gift. Now tech is a different matter -- or clothes as he doesn't like to shop particularly.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@icezeus 

@icezeus wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I agree.I have a hard time getting my guys to put something on dry peeling skin.My DH just shaves it off.He uses Carmex lip balm to spot treat a drastic dry area(body or lips) and as gel to hold down stray hairs.My son says he can't stand the feel of anything greasy...which means any lotion.He will only use spray sun ptotection.I think a lot men will be a hard sell on beauty gifts.

Yep, my guys are not high maintenance, but they will use some of the basic products like cleansers, shaving, and spf. Also some of the foot products like the Skinn Foot Fetish which is easy to apply and provides almost instant results for dry cracked heels.