Valued Contributor

Is this coming Friday January 22nd. TRUHair is the Today's Special. Lots of products that are slated to be aired are already up in their program guide if you want to have a looky-loo. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks grammerqueen. I enjoy their beauty events. Will check it out.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @grammarqueen! I like when Becca has special deals there. Does anyone know if there any HSN coupons floating around?

Respected Contributor

I also like when they have their beauty days that usually there is free S&H so hope it is again.

I also like using their card if you return something you don't lose, money you spent to return using their return label goes into your account to use as spendable cash.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Sorry coupon codes are prohibited.

Valued Contributor

You can view their latest coupons by Googling HSN Coupons. 

Valued Contributor

Beauty Event is up now over at HSN, Thursday 21st! Free shipping on all beauty - now that's worth any coupon any day in my book! 

Esteemed Contributor

From what I've viewed on the Program guide it looks like a dud of a day.  Where's the color cosmetics? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Event On HSN

[ Edited ]

I'm a big HSN shoppers but their beauty days are generally a dud IMO.  It's the same thing over and over.  Too Faced was just on over the last few days with all free s/h.  I just don't need anything though.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was good.  At least they had all different hosts, and gave Amy a time out..ha!.  I liked they had the vendors answer questions.  I didn't buy anything, as I'm full for a while.  But I thought they gave a fair variety.