Honored Contributor

Beauty Deals on Kelly & Ryan

They had several beauty deals on Live with Kelly & Ryan this mornig.  Tan Towels, Elemis, Murad, SuperSmile, Derma Flash, and Zoey Ayla?  Not familiar with that brand, but it's silk eye masks, face rollers etc.  I wasn't paying close attention as to how deep the discounts are.  24 hours only.

Curious about the Derma Flash.  Wondering if it is okay to use on skin with a tendency toward broken capillaries?  That's one reason I have never tried any of those other microdermabrasion products.  This looks more like a laser, but it still concerns me.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Deals on Kelly & Ryan

@Icegoddess   I seldom watch Kelly and Ryan.  Is this something new with selling beauty products?  Or do they sell other type products too?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Deals on Kelly & Ryan

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Icegoddess   I seldom watch Kelly and Ryan.  Is this something new with selling beauty products?  Or do they sell other type products too?

@Katcat1 it's just an occasional thing sorta like Steals & Deals on Good Morning America.  The show itself is not selling the products, just providing the portal to do so.  I think there is more of this on shows that previously didn't do it due to the pandemic, people staying at home more, and trying to drum up business.  i don't know if it's because businesses have determined this is a good way to get people in their "store" due to the popularity of GMA's Steals & Deals or if it's more about the pandemic, but I have seen a bit more of it lately. 

I don't think it's always just beauty products, although today's offerings were.  A month or so ago I got something called a Nod Pod through them.  It's a weighted product for wearing over your eyes sorta like a weighted eye mask I guess except you just lay it over and you can also just lay it over your forehead.  I got it for headaches.  Sometimes I think they have themes for their deals.