Occasional Contributor

Re: Beauty Day, anyone buying?

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

Olivella serum is found at the big w retailer for $15.14 and free shipping.  

@Shaunac I'm not sure if they're the same product as the WM one doesn't have the word "serum" in the name.

I believe they they are different products.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse

I see what you mean, different labels.  But upon looking closer, they both have the same descriptions on the front of the bottle.  I think QVC added "serum" to increase interest (and sales).  

QVC is calling it a serum, the brand is not describing it as such.

I'm sold and will buy a bottle this week.  

Honored Contributor

I bought the Smileactives Whitening Pen trio and the Jousse Cleanser/Conditioner with brush.

Trusted Contributor

i wanted to get a few things from the beauty shows, it cosmetics conceler. etc.. but i want to get the rght color for my skin... i'd rather go to sephora or one of those makeup places and find my right color... than come back and order.. i don't want to send anything back... i love the easy pays in here & the free s&h.... dont want to have to return anything, its a hassle....

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I bought the Smileactives Whitening Pen trio and the Jousse Cleanser/Conditioner with brush.

hope you like the whitening pen... i got the pens and the gel activator i guess it is months ago.. i love it! i got it on auto delivery... but now they dont have it... for me they work great... i wish supersmile offered a whitening pen.. i like there products also

Honored Contributor

There's only one Olivella 'serum' moisturizer. The bottle has different labelling but the ingredients are the same.

Honored Contributor

I was interested in the Contour Hair Remover, it is in my cart-still thinking about it. Reviews are mostly good....I did not watch as I was busy all day, but did turn it on for about 1/2 hour that night......It looked like a lot of It Cosmetics and Josie as usual............