Valued Contributor

I love Beauty days but feel they don't show enough variety. I like having an hour of this and an hour of that. Not mixed hours, because I miss someone I may want to see, since they are presentiing ONE ITEM in that hour, unannounced. SInce I have trouble reading the program guide, has anyone seen the schedule and can tell me if anyone new or a lesser seen guest is on today? I don't want IT, Maran, (I could watch Philosophy), and the typically over shown products. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Day, anyone buying?

I don't need a thing but I'm surfing the website ! Terrible isn't it ? spending money when I don't need to. I don't need a 1 hour 1 item show to make a purchase, I will just surf and buy but buy what I will definitely use and since I've joined Ebates and there is a 8%  rebate today I will definitely find something. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was thinking of trying something new. I recently bought Olivella's face serum and I would be interested in trying other things from this line. The serum is beyond good, wow customer top rated. I wish this line would get more air time because I think it deserves it. Their products have been around for a very long time, tried and true, made in Italy. It's a hidden treasure for sure!

Honored Contributor

Not watching or buying. I have too many things that I need  to use up first. 

Trusted Contributor

I would probably get the tsv if I had not forgotten to delay the auto ship from tula. I noticed it after it was in shipping. I love the tula tsv that I got on auto del, but I would've postponed because of alot of other expenses right now. Now that I have it, I don't want to send it back. Especially love the cleanser.

Respected Contributor

I am trying the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing from the Q, but I bought a bunch of Consult Beauty/Health on Evine.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

So much is a waste of money.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I bought the set of 4 philosophy ultimate miracle worker fix lip serum on Auto-Delivery.  It is really good for my winter dry lips, and it's a better one day only price.  I had this on AD for the 2 for $38 set.  This is 4 for $60!!!!

And @LisaMofSLC to help you with the schedule, 

3PM to 6PM - It cosmetics

6PM - 7PM - Josie Maran

7PM to 8PM - It cosmetics

8PM - midnight Amy's Beauty Secrets

They had a great variety of products for the Saturday "Morning" Show, and I would guess the same will be true for the Amy show tonite.

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE Beauty Days too, but I agree there needs to be more variety. I don’t mind the mixed hours at all. In fact, they’re my favorite! What I don’t like is 3 hours of IT Cosmetics followed by another hour of Josie Maran and her special reserve followed by another 2 hours of IT Cosmetics. I’d really like to see more variety. Have an hour of Tatcha, Tula, Algenist, Mally, Bobbi Brown, etc. Even more Philosophy. It’s way too much IT Cosmetics & Josie Maran lately. It’s getting boring.

Lancôme is on HSN today!

Heather Dubrow drives me nuts! Consult Beaute is fine as far as a skincare Line is concert, but Heather Dubrow is ANNOYING!

Also wish Amy’s Beauty Secrets tonight was it’s normal Shawn’s Beauty Secrets.