Honored Contributor

Beauty Brands Hairspray Event

I don't know if this was posted.  I searched and couldn't find anything.

The website Beauty Brands is having their hairspray event.  Hairsprays start at $7.99 for full-sizes.  They have free s/h on orders of $50.00 or more.  Generally there is a coupon for $3.50 off which would help offset the s/h if you aren't spending $50.00 but I'm not sure if you can use it for this event.

In the past I have tried various hairsprays since this is such a great price.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Brands Hairspray Event

Thanks! Couldn't find coupon but lots of gifts.

Valued Contributor

The BB near me has notoriously poor service so I stay away.  I dropped by for the hairspray sale and was disappointed.  Not nearly the selection or prices they had in the past.  I bought nothing.

Respected Contributor

I still have the hairspray and dry shampoo from the last event a year ago lol

Is matrix volume rose finishing spray on sale I wonder? I really like it. very light and brushable

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

The BB near me has notoriously poor service so I stay away.  I dropped by for the hairspray sale and was disappointed.  Not nearly the selection or prices they had in the past.  I bought nothing.

We don't have a store near me but I have been very impressed with the website.

The hairsprays I bought last year were the same price this year, I checked.  I thought they had a great selection on the website and nothing I bought was over $7.99.

The packaging I rec'd last year was top notch and the "samples" I received were very nice.  No little, silly sample packettes of stuff like so many other sites give.  What I rec'd I was able to use when I traveled.  They were very nice sizes.        

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I still have the hairspray and dry shampoo from the last event a year ago lol

Is matrix volume rose finishing spray on sale I wonder? I really like it. very light and brushable

@kcladyz, yes that is on sale for $7.99.