Honored Contributor

I have never tried Target's, but do get one from Macy's every month which I really like....They are nice sized samples with a full size item in every box, plus either a 5.00 off coupon or a 10.00 off coupon to be used later as well. I have been interested in trying Sephora's and Allure in the past, but remember someone saying that it was hard to cancel out of Allure-has anyone found that to be true?

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Boxes

[ Edited ]

@segrl21 wrote:

@depglass wrote:

My personal opinion is theSephoraa boxes are the best value.  Decent sized samples, not those one-use envelopes.  $10.00 a month, including shipping.  

Allure hands down has the best box. You get full size products and they aren't repeats. Sephora often repeats their samples and they are tiny compared to Allure. Example with Allure, this month we received a full size VIT C oil from Sunday Riley and a full size nail polish, with a Sunday RileyRetinol serum. I use almost every product in the box.

I agree...Sephora was great for about 4 months but kept going down hill. I enjoyed Birchbox...but Allure is a great value. This month was 3 full size products from Mally, Wander Mascara...a eyebrow product and some really nice smaller samples as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**