New Contributor

Re: Beauty Bioscience GloPro

This product is hugely overpriced. Just buy a regular micro needle the same length as this one and you will get the same results. The led is probably why this is so expensive but it isn't on your skin long enough to get results... it's pointless! You need an LED light to be on the skin for 3 straight min per section. This is used for 1 min all over the face.
New Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Is anyone getting the glopro today on HSN? Who owns this device already?

Honored Contributor

No I am not. I tried her other products, the titration kit, and they did absolutely nothing. I've watched a bit of the presentations and she keeps talking about clinical trials and then immediately shows consumer perception surveys! Why aren't you showing us the results of the clinical trials??

She's a stunning young woman and I love the clothes that she wears but overall I find she comes off as disingenuous

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

No I am not. I tried her other products, the titration kit, and they did absolutely nothing. I've watched a bit of the presentations and she keeps talking about clinical trials and then immediately shows consumer perception surveys! Why aren't you showing us the results of the clinical trials??

She's a stunning young woman and I love the clothes that she wears but overall I find she comes off as disingenuous

I understand that needling is popular these days, and people report good results in some cases. That said, I just can't put needles in my face. It sounds too risky. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

😍

I used the bio glo pro exactly per the instructions.  When I was done I put on moisturizer.  My face was stinging terribly bad I could hardly stand it.  The next morning it was still stinging.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I doubt I will be keeping this tool!

Honored Contributor

this is totally my opinion------but ANYTHING that pierces your skin---should not be done by a novice but by someone who knows what the h*ll they are doing !!!!!!!  I shudder everytime I see that thing on air and all that ...hype.... and then hear the horror stories about it later---no thank you!!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What I would recommend is NOT use anything on your face after using that tool. To me it sounds like you might have sensitive skin. Wait at least 24 hours then go back to your regular routine. I have much experience in microneedling. Some skin types may not be able to tolerate applying products right after rolling. Also, some people may not be able to use the roller more than a couple times a week. That can vary. So be careful to notice any irritation you may have after rolling then do it only when you have no irritation. Apply your lotions or other skin care products with caution and if you feel them stinging then rinse immediately and wait. @Suzanka